Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Something tells me this isn’t gonna turn out like we thought it was when “exclusive access” popped up last night. :lol:

I mean, this sounds good to me lol
Screenshot_20200429-091025_Chrome.jpg

no they’re not...and that’s why i’m out. when the model and color code was leaked last year, i was hoping for the exact same colorblocking as gym reds so they would be the pair from the OG sample poster:

78F6C6FF-95AB-429C-BCE0-323A907FA1D6.jpeg

i’d be 100% in if the pair above released. oh well...guess i’ll keep chillin until some damn OGs release.
This wouldn’t be a bad custom to match OG. Paint toebox white. Oh but white tongue?....

If its not in app it may be a glitch.. a LOT of people seem to have gotten it taken away but its still showing on desktop. Feels like if its not in app.. the initial access was a mistake. We'll see though.

If I actually have access I'll be surprised and lucky because I never get EA.

Had Early access last night, was gone this am but I was able to purchase at 12 so must be a glitch.

Damn these things were gone with quickness. I wonder how many pairs of each size they have with these exclusive drops.

I love how easy it was for everyone.. tried at 12 and kept getting s/o with my size still there. ****ing BS. I'm pissed man.. I actually wanted these and got access for the first time. App is garbage af.

Now to deal with trying to get them on the 9th... I thought nobody wanted these... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom