Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Again...then why did you say these were on no one's radar??...you said that not me....if you're so seasoned why make a stupid comment like that?....you're the emotional one who came at me first....

John Wick said:
naw you sound like a clown like ppl didnt have this shoe on their radar for weeks and were sitting at the computer with multiple tabs open.
It's a Jordan 1...and u thought there was no hype??....talk about clowns....

son do i have to break this down for you like i do to my kids? I guess i do.

You was telling ppl to be quicker in this thread

if you are in this thread you obviously know about these kicks coming out weeks maybe even months ago or when this thread was created. There are on every ones radar in here.

ppl in here woke up 1 hour or whatever early to get ready for this release had multiple tabs open and ready to purchase.

How much quicker do ppl have to be?

but you couldnt comprehend what i was telling you and got all emotional and showed how immature you are and yet you still cant comprehend what i wrote.

do better git

Damn I have yet to say I’ve been successful getting on either the FTL or FNL apps since these released a little over an hour and a half ago. Whatever Nike Snkrs does on their app for it not to crash, the other footsites need to follow because this is ridiculous.

I don’t see value plummeting like other releases on these. The Last Dance Effect on all Jordan’s is real right now.

Has anyone gotten into FL yet? How about Snipes? Only one person has gotten through.

I really dont want to have to put in insoles and double sock with the 10.5 I have

Had a long night and overslept, but. I woke up to my cousin telling me she got me another pair.

5975762C-B510-4AAA-801E-8A8EDE29AA7D.jpeg

Today in a nutshell:
  1. Get into {site} and add to cart.
  2. {twitter account} tweets "Adding on {site}!"
  3. Checkout crashes and size sells out.
  4. Get 100 retweet notifications saying "Cooked another pair from {site}, thanks {twitter account}!"
  5. Rinse and repeat.

EB and JD sold out. Can't cart anything on FTL.

About to give up already wasted 2 hours of my Saturday on this.

I've literally yet to get through past the splash page on ALL of the footsites. Been trying for 2 hours. No clue how yall are doing it.

I got through on Footaction and got an email confirmation but got another message after that from FA saying they’re trying to locate my order smh. Not totally confident about this going thru.

Back
Top Bottom