Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

still refreshing. I think it went to the screen where I get to put in info but I can't tell. the link is the onestepcheckout link plus some random characters after it.

put in info and hit place order but immediately got 501 checkout blank screen smh. do I keep refreshing..?

i can feel the desperation in this thread...i am a part of that desperation. if people had the resiliency demonstrated in this thread, the world would be a better place

i've been trying every 30 minutes, holding onto hope and still getting the countdown timer on SP

I’ll check back during the shipping phase of this thread. Had two in cart-checked out both only because I couldn’t change the quantity. Welp we’ll see what happens...I got to my account order screen and it’s processing

i took a long departure from jordans. prior to the last week, it's probably been a good 7-8 years since i've actively sought out a JB release (i think it was the toro bravo 4s) however, coronavirus boredom had me window shopping and i came across the royal toes. someone help an old geezer out here, does JB occasionally restock releases?

i took a long departure from jordans. prior to the last week, it's probably been a good 7-8 years since i've actively sought out a JB release (i think it was the toro bravo 4s) however, coronavirus boredom had me window shopping and i came across the royal toes. someone help an old geezer out here, does JB occasionally restock releases?
If you have twitter follow SoleLinks, J23 and snkr_twitr they will let you know if there are restocks but you gotta to be fast and lucky lol

Back
Top Bottom