Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Damn SP made you guys go through 24 hours of hell tryna order then on top of that charged $16 shipping smh

after all these years, they’ve proven they don’t value the customer.There’s smaller stores with better online experiences than that

I didn’t get charged shipping.

On a side note: last night my girl told me I’m wearing these sneakers outside the second it’s okay to start going out in NYC :lol:

On a side note: last night my girl told me I’m wearing these sneakers outside the second it’s okay to start going out in NYC :lol:
You need to wear them the moment they come in no matter if it’s Safe to go out or not lol

the court purpled are the only hyped release day shoe I’ve ever gotten off SP. Their site is so trash.on A regular day I was able to use my paypal on a discounted item but all of a sudden it wouldn’t work on the 1s.. my debit info didn’t work although I had 3 ghost charges on my statement that later went away... input my CC last and it got another error but got the confirmation email so I left it alone and eventually got shipping smh. Terrible experience.

and their Twitter mentions are full of complaints but they don’thave the type of customer service that responds or tries to fix it after all these years

SP no question 100%.

Not only do they have the worst checkout experience ever, but they also do not have an app cause they broke....ntm their District managers are notorious for allowing backdoor transactions at most of their locations.

Only a matter of time til they file BK

I'll take your word for them allowing backdooring but a lot of other stores do it too it is what it is. I have won some of their in-person raffles and gotten some shoes lining up, they get a lot of stock. They support the community as they grew (they worked from the ground up in Bay Area).
They're not gonna go bankrupt lol maybe close some stores but not anytime soon even in this pandemic.
The online on new semi-hyped or hyped releases are rough but seems fair if you take the time to deal with it. It sucks not getting through but it's the luck of the draw like others, I've gotten through once or twice unlike SNS, END, Concepts, etc. they don't show love or care much about combating bots.

Sheikhs is little and don't get many releases so I don't use them a lot. Got two pairs of shoes in store since however long they've been in business lol. Most recent purchase were the UNC 3s.

I'll take your word for them allowing backdooring but a lot of other stores do it too it is what it is. I have won some of their in-person raffles and gotten some shoes lining up, they get a lot of stock. They support the community as they grew (they worked from the ground up in Bay Area).
They're not gonna go bankrupt lol maybe close some stores but not anytime soon even in this pandemic.
The online on new semi-hyped or hyped releases are rough but seems fair if you take the time to deal with it. It sucks not getting through but it's the luck of the draw like others, I've gotten through once or twice unlike SNS, END, Concepts, etc. they don't show love or care much about combating bots.

Sheikhs is little and don't get many releases so I don't use them a lot. Got two pairs of shoes in store since however long they've been in business lol. Most recent purchase were the UNC 3s.
To each his own but I've won raffles numerous times on SNS, End, Hanon, Shiekh, Footsites, and all the other big stores have better online experiences than SP. Heck even Dicks SG is a much better online experience, so is DTLR which uses an easily-botted Shopify platform. At least you're not wasting 24 hours of your day staring at a gotdamn stopwatch looking like a fool.

Shiekh's mall presence has been around longer than SP, Shiekh's in-store service and offerings and their app alone trump's SP.

Only thing good about SP is their bright red and black neon signs at their mall stores lol

Even Adidas and their splash page experience is better than SP's. What's worse is Shoe Palace's arrogant claim that they have the "most advanced system" in the marketplace, which everyone knows is complete hogwash.

I've won raffles by lining up at SP, and even those are probably somewhat rigged imo.

On top of that, SP charges Los Angeles county tax rates in Orange County!!

And they charge $16.95 shipping online!!!

What message does that tell the buying public? Yup, that they cheap af and they don't give a flying fk about the customer.

If SP had funds to put back into their company, they woulda kept up with the Jones's and created a functioning app for mobile. But they still haven't....cause they ownership either dumb, greedy, broke, or all of the above.

SP ain't gonna last. Been around the sneaker game since the late 80s, saw the rise n fall in the 90s and rise again of Athlete's Foot recently only for them to suspend their online business because they dont have the resources.

SP is a swap meet organization, that's how they started, and the mentality of their ownership continues to maintain their status quo of being a swap meet retailer.

Last edited:
FNL ship noticed just came through. Expected arrival Tuesday! Almost a week faster than the court purples.

Nah you wearing them when you proposing too

I never got the email confirmation on the order from SP so we'll see if anything happens. Apparently no account was created either, so that's probably not happening. We'll see but not stressing it.

Double checked email confirm and I did get charged for shipping. I didn’t look at it because the final price looked right with tax. They charged my shipping but no tax :lol:

Please excuse all the missing images in the email. I used my work email, and the filter that sort of stuff from external parties.

276D3950-0DEA-4936-BA05-DCAF97E4A7C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Nah you wearing them when you proposing too

I never got the email confirmation on the order from SP so we'll see if anything happens. Apparently no account was created either, so that's probably not happening. We'll see but not stressing it.

Crazy thing is, I've been thinking about popping the question for a few months now. Last night really sealed the deal for me. Never had a woman care so much to see me happy with something as insignificant as sneakers. She's not really into sneakers or the culture, but she understand why I am.

I asked her how she knew what to do when checking out, and she looked at some of y'all comments and followed them :lol:

I just got my 2nd pair....the store that had the riot here let the rest of the pairs go via tickets today

To each his own but I've won raffles numerous times on SNS, End, Hanon, Shiekh, Footsites, and all the other big stores have better online experiences than SP. Heck even Dicks SG is a much better online experience, so is DTLR which uses an easily-botted Shopify platform. At least you're not wasting 24 hours of your day staring at a gotdamn stopwatch looking like a fool.

Shiekh's mall presence has been around longer than SP, Shiekh's in-store service and offerings and their app alone trump's SP.

Only thing good about SP is their bright red and black neon signs at their mall stores lol

Even Adidas and their splash page experience is better than SP's. What's worse is Shoe Palace's arrogant claim that they have the "most advanced system" in the marketplace, which everyone knows is complete hogwash.

I've won raffles by lining up at SP, and even those are probably somewhat rigged imo.

On top of that, SP charges Los Angeles county tax rates in Orange County!!

And they charge $16.95 shipping online!!!

What message does that tell the buying public? Yup, that they cheap af and they don't give a flying fk about the customer.

If SP had funds to put back into their company, they woulda kept up with the Jones's and created a functioning app for mobile. But they still haven't....cause they ownership either dumb, greedy, broke, or all of the above.

SP ain't gonna last. Been around the sneaker game since the late 80s, saw the rise n fall in the 90s and rise again of Athlete's Foot recently only for them to suspend their online business because they dont have the resources.

SP is a swap meet organization, that's how they started, and the mentality of their ownership continues to maintain their status quo of being a swap meet retailer.

They blocked me many years ago on Twitter because I call them by their real name S H I T Palace...

Gotta be quick. If you tap the three dots in the upper right corner there will be an x instead of the refresh symbol when a page is loading.
Thanks man. I tried to practice that with the bloodline 1s. I think i just got lucky last night/this morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom