Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I've been spending way too much $ on clothes, shoes, sneakers (that I haven't even worn) and now I'm eyeing all these Carmines, Air Structure OG's (doubles) and these?

It's starting to become too overwhelming and I want to stop soon. I need to cool off and enjoy what I have and save $

After March 15 I'm going to cool off. But until then, I want to try my best to snag these OG classics. No one said it would be easy lol
Edit:
Like an addict, just one more time 🤣😂
it gets stupid after a while. I was okay with paying a $100-$200 over retail, but it's absurd now.

Ess3UNtW8AEHjFN.jpeg

Ess3UZGW8AA4LRE.jpeg

Ess3Ur3XYAMwTEN.jpeg

Ess3U5_XIAAKlCk.jpeg

All the greedy twitter commenters talking about how they want doubles. Not on my watch, I'll be copping one of the doubles from them 🤣😂 Gotta learn to share in these dark times.

These AJ's are so angelic and pure, you will only do good deeds and have good thoughts while sporting these.

Nah I’ve committed some of my darkest sins in 1’s :lol:

But not in this colorway. No one has. Not in 30 plus years, except for a small hand full of people. Once you put these on, they will take you to a peaceful environment. They have an aura around them.

If I do get them, then they would be a pair that I would want to keep pristine. I'm not that impressed with them looking thrashed.

They give off an entirely different energy than the Bred 1's

Last edited:
Yes very true, they just didn't retain the resell value like other dunks which blows my mind because the Platinums are amazing.

-Drew
Yeah that’s a trip and the only dunk I hit retail this year so it was kind of annoying to see resell so low if I struck out..... but that same low price seems to be happening with the vast grey that got delayed because I’m in for those too

Back
Top Bottom