Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Mochas are clean but the materials are cheap. It feels flimsy in hand. At first, I was like whatever, they’ll break in with wear, and soften a bit. However, after holding next to the ‘85, they had to go. The ‘85 has redefined what I will accept from a sneaker, especially from 1s. If the materials and construction aren’t on point, at least on the majority of the shoe, I won’t cop.
guess youre only purchasing NB from now on. You eliminated 99.9% of Nike World

Obviously, I am referring to sneaker quality in relation to Nike/Jordan Brand. Lol

Mochas are clean but the materials are cheap. It feels flimsy in hand. At first, I was like whatever, they’ll break in with wear, and soften a bit.

this was my very first impression of them. I realized I've had them out of the box maybe 10 mins since copping. meanwhile I haven't been able to put NGs away yet

but Mochas still too nice of a CW to part with. it's a shame they didn't do them any better

Last edited:
Mochas are clean but the materials are cheap. It feels flimsy in hand. At first, I was like whatever, they’ll break in with wear, and soften a bit. However, after holding next to the ‘85, they had to go. The ‘85 has redefined what I will accept from a sneaker, especially from 1s. If the materials and construction aren’t on point, at least on the majority of the shoe, I won’t cop.
Lmao when did you grab the neutrals

D20D8BCA-5FDF-48E7-97FA-22528A2896DE.jpeg
FB5F8462-0301-4289-BC85-2566B7B4E3E9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom