Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

57AAC6C7-B0CF-4E55-82BE-B5693F223B6D.jpeg

For the peeps who copped, anyone feel massively satisfied with shoes in general? After copping these, I feel like i'm done with sneakers. I'll occasional cop under radar shoes like if i see something eye catching at clearance outlets; in general, the hunt and succumbing to aftermarket prices maybe over for me. These are essentially my number one grails.

For the peeps who copped, anyone feel massively satisfied with shoes in general? After copping these, I feel like i'm done with sneakers. I'll occasional cop under radar shoes like if i see something eye catching at clearance outlets; in general, the hunt and succumbing to aftermarket prices maybe over for me. These are essentially my number one grails.

Once we get Royals in High '85 form then yes.

Kind of on that same wavelength myself...I might be good at going after ‘85 pairs in OG colorways for the foreseeable future for sure...

Never say never in the hobby though...Took me decades to learn that 😂...

I wish.

Yeah I’m done until the next set of 85s come out.......... or until I decide I need to go back and grab a High OG that is worth having, which basically hasn’t been anything non-OG in the last 4 years.

not real big on the "artificial aging" wave going on especially when the customizer is wack....but what this dude pulled off right here is kinda :pimp:

Hes one of the best, I think it’s ugly when it’s overdone like by that guy phillthy but andu.c is really good and check out mask72_works. If there’s any shoe that looked better ‘aged’ it’s these

Back
Top Bottom