Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I’m glad my top bid was accepted. not sure I would’ve ever gone above it and these would never be in the collection. $500 give or take $25 is where I felt they would rest. I think people who buy for this price and wear them will still have a shoe worth what they paid in a couple years.

I don’t have these but I got the 85 bred joints and they are awesome. Staying in the rotation probably 2x a week. The neutral greys remind me of a white Vision from Wandavision. Like if someone took everything cool looking from mine out of them lol. Kinda stiff leather I guess but they are very comfortable. Gotta break them in! Like shoes were in 85. 10/10. Gl keeping the greys clean!
I should really buy like 5 of these. Should be worth 800+ given limited quantity and construction.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 304
I got the top bid on another pair of 85 breds. So nice. These neutrals are begging to be customized!
And not Frankensteined into an OG. I mean really made crazy. My $.02

Don’t worry about reps at the moment as they are awful and nothing close, Shape is not 85 cut, neither is the swoosh and the toe shape looks like a fake version of dunk highs.

Don’t worry about reps at the moment as they are awful and nothing close, Shape is not 85 cut, neither is the swoosh and the toe shape looks like a fake version of dunk highs.
So they got the toebox looking like retails then :lol:

Yet you dont like the Neutral Greys which have the same toe shape 😄 rather have my 1985 Chicago’s over any 94’s.

I don’t like the NG!? 🤣 You are ridiculous. I love the NGs. Have a pair on the way. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom