Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

IMG_20210306_162829.jpg

Do you ever wear pants?

So is the consensus on sizing to go a half size up from your usual 1 size? Or are most of you going TTS? White shoes already look massive so I’m not trying to feel like I’m wearing boats if I don’t have to.

So is the consensus on sizing to go a half size up from your usual 1 size? Or are most of you going TTS? White shoes already look massive so I’m not trying to feel like I’m wearing boats if I don’t have to.

Stick TTS or they will be too long, I bought two pairs which I have only worn a couple of days so far and they hurt (most say the same and some who have longer wear in them say they get better)

I think they hurt me because they changed how far the toe box goes up into the tongue so the materials overlap inside the shoe and dig into the top of my foot. I know they will get better though so I can put up with it.

Break in nice and feel more comfortable than the remastered OG high. Think I can feel the step in insole comfort more.

Best looking: New Beginnings.

Best overall: NG's

Agreed but I will say I don’t consider New Beginnings an L. That shoe was impossible outside of Chicago or being some type of social media influencer smh. I still want the reverse breds but NG was a must have due to it being an OG colorway. In my opinion this is the only must have of all the 85s

Back
Top Bottom