Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

They could have made 500,000 pairs and they still would have sold out instantly at $200. That’s what’s frustrating about the 23,000 pair limit.

OIP (11)~2.jpeg

JB/Nike wants to make these like the "alternative" extra red Bred 1's from last year. We see their game.

Not sure if this is another Anti-Vaxxer Air Max 97/1 scenario where I should buy now or if i should just wait to buy when people start getting their SNKRS pairs. If they really are this limited.

Ya'll seriously surprised at the 23k pairs? :lol:. I really thought that was a given.

Edit: Just saw the update. The quote at the bottom still going to haunt us though :lol:.

Quoting for reference.

If you really wanted these and have been waiting long before the forced hype, you're not getting them. Especially you reading this right now.

I think the SNKRS text is a copy paste of the Reverse Breds from last year (with Neutral Gray changed). Don't buy that 23k just yet....they mess up that print all the time. I remember they did that for like the Tiffany 13s or something saying it was the Flints....that hadn't even come out yet.

I'm thinking there's more, but we'll all strike out anyway

Even the fake news created by Nike for those few hours prob had some negative affect on the resell price, it’s going to be just a little higher than it would’ve been even though it isn’t true

Back
Top Bottom