Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I'm kind of inclined to believe that this may be true even though Jordan Brand retros only account for a fraction of business this company does through its affiliate (Jordan Brand) or as a business (NKE). Inventories spiked sometime around September and started to climb again right before December but that can account for a number of things. Nonetheless, NKE's revenues were only up 10% after they divested from the two laggards in Umbro and Cole Haan. I also noticed that one of Mark Parker's initiatives was to grow in the e-commerce world (I'm sure a lot you will like that). Anyway, I've gone off on a tangent, back to the lecture at hand.

I'm assuming Nike's FY ends in May is for tax purposes? There are more days in Q1 and Q4 under this layout, though. Different companies have different reasons.
This would point to them restocking NSW and Nike Basketball product. These have much more of an impact on the bottom line. Maybe we see the area 72 stuff again. 

^Also the stealth, fighter jet, and white foams are restocking too

Im going for these first then a second pair of WCIIIs then the grapes. Ill probably end up empty handed as usual and order the Black Toes from my friend overseas.
who said stealths restocking.

All this non-black toe talk... Guess ill see y'all in thread # 2

inb4lock.gif

Damn tho...them new pics of the black toes are looking great! Can't wait to see them in person

Never really thought about it till you made the statement ... but is that pretty common with iPhones double posting??
Sorry for late reply. I don't think it's really an iphone thing but a network connectivity thing. I only say iphone cause it's from my iphone lol but I'm not completely sure on that.

I dont believe that ndc will have these come the 25th :lol:

I hope its true and they dont change their minds :\

Back
Top Bottom