Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Everyday this release feels more and more promising. Need to get some stuff in order so i dont run into some stupid payment denial. Gotta think more about the gift card angle.

Question: it's good to see more different pictures of the black toes before RD? Does that speak for the quantity available for all of us? Cause I remember there was hardly any pics for the black and golds and well that was extremely limited and a little bit more for the royals.

roll.gif

All this non-black toe talk... Guess ill see y'all in thread # 2

inb4lock.gif

They are legit, I've ordered a pair from them before. Didn't get cancelled but nothing is a guarantee tho so I don't want to say yes.

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply. I don't think it's really an iphone thing but a network connectivity thing. I only say iphone cause it's from my iphone lol but I'm not completely sure on that.

No worries. I've double posted quite a few times myself and it was always while I was mobile, so it got me thinking. Thanks

Umm i wanna try to cop on RD f a pre order... Thats how i feel.. Guess i can feel that way after 0/3 in pre order..... For the SAME SHOE! Smh

In the meantime....

View media item 400657
@rebelmindz for hookin it up... Wonder where can i get a metal lace tip? In the process of unlacing them i lost one tip crazy story dont ask...

So comfortable and leather so soft and buttery... Def a must have cant believe I slept on

Sorry for takin off topic...

Last edited:
yea I saw, waffled, went back thinking ok, then I saw the few sizes, still 11, then clicked Add and they were gone.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom