Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Feel for ya engineer. That's horrible. Especially since you would have had em early enough to not have to wonder about the pre order coming in by release date. Even if they were to somehow send another, it looks like it took a few weeks and I'm sure you'd be worrying still come the 25th. Sorry that happened to ya fam.

That's why I don't mess with presellers. I don't want to make it sound like an "I told you so" type of thing but that's why I'd rather bite the bullet on trying to cop on RD. hopefully that guy gets his money back

That was my main concern about osneaker :smh: .. I figured if they ran out of per-orders they would start shipping out Chicago 1s :lol: but damn they sent out CELTICS instead sheesh, they hoodwinked you fam :x ... All you can do is file a claim, hopefully they respond to your email and refund your money ... Was it the $260 or $325 per order ?
Yea already filed a claim. It came to like 270 shipped. They took longer to ship my order and they said they were delayed with their size 13s.

Feel for ya engineer. That's horrible. Especially since you would have had em early enough to not have to wonder about the pre order coming in by release date. Even if they were to somehow send another, it looks like it took a few weeks and I'm sure you'd be worrying still come the 25th. Sorry that happened to ya fam.
That's the killer for me. 270 was fine but I was supposed to have them like a month ago. They definitely wouldn't be here by the 25th. I just want my money back at this point.
Thanks everyone for the advise.

I would never buy from osneaker. I bought infared 6 pack for $450 from em when they dropped and they never shipped just file a claim through paypal.

I dodged a bullet there by avoiding that site. Problem? I preordered from a site that I have never heard of before. Lets see how this goes. And they ship on the 28th so I wont even know if I messed up till after.

Last edited:
damn, every one dogging OS. The majority of us who ordered from them received ours no problem. This should be an easy fix. That would be a pretty good scam by consumer though. Receive black toes but say celtics were in the box instead. How could they dispute that?

Feel for you broski.

So I'll say this again....y'all still think the black toes are gonna be widely available? I really feel for the engineer right now. That was way to dirty! I knew OS couldn't be 100% trusted

Champs willowbrook in Houston told me they were getting them, went in person today now they said no, footaction willowbrook said yes fcfs but I'm not trusting anybody anymore, shoe palace IS getting them FOR SURE but raffle system

Raffle is tomorrow btw though at 11:15am they will hand out tickets, dk how many pairs they are getting, but if you looking for an 8.5 just as a heads up don't even bother if it's only 1 fsr :wink:

Here in Houston they were very limited, both hoh galleria and north line only 24 pairs total plus whatever the restock was, now 88s! We're flooded with those easy copp here all star weekend then the following weekend another restock just too too easy

honestly royal blue jordan 1s were not hard to get.granted HOH only recived 40 pairs the one on 34th already recived 4 restocks on them also mom and pop shops had tons of these. i think the reason royals were so hard to get was because of people like me who got like 5 pairs total im still sitting on 2 ds pairs and the others i gave to friends.

turn your computer off. go rub one out.

Last edited:
Here in Houston they were very limited, both hoh galleria and north line only 24 pairs total plus whatever the restock was, now 88s! We're flooded with those easy copp here all star weekend then the following weekend another restock just too too easy
I envy you cause I searched and searched for 88s down here in a 14...everybody wanted almost 400 for them...I'm good on that

honestly royal blue jordan 1s were not hard to get.granted HOH only recived 40 pairs the one on 34th already recived 4 restocks on them also mom and pop shops had tons of these. i think the reason royals were so hard to get was because of people like me who got like 5 pairs total im still sitting on 2 ds pairs and the others i gave to friends.

:lol:

Black toes from osneaker came yesterday.

Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.

I'm interested in how this turns out with no sneaker.

Might just be an honest mistake

Honestly, OSneaker would be a lot better and wouldn't have such a bad rep if they had better customer service and you could actually contact them. And I know another dude who is having trouble with his order so it's not a one case problem.

damn, every one dogging OS. The majority of us who ordered from them received ours no problem. This should be an easy fix. That would be a pretty good scam by consumer though. Receive black toes but say celtics were in the box instead. How could they dispute that?

Feel for you broski.
I'm waiting for them to accuse me of making the switch. Obviously could be done but that would be dirty. I'm not that hard up for money.

I'm interested in how this turns out with no sneaker.

Might just be an honest mistake
Hope it was but I also had some weird email correspondence with them when they kept delaying the shipment.

Dude, I used to get dirty illiterate PMs from them, or rather someone who works for them. So that tells you right there who they hire or represents them.

Imagine if Eastbay had their reps sending people PMs who say anything negative about their company.

Last edited:
lol at the end of the day we are talking about getting us a pair. Now if you want to bicker and fight about how much you paid for them that's you personally. But in life everything balances out, so what I paid 260 for these pair, in life I have paid way under and in some cases way over, but you cop what you like with what you can afford. For those calling out us for pre ordering for such a high price (retail or bust) then good for you, its a great feeling to get shoes at or below retail. But I love this shoe and I want it and it's in my budget to pay over it before the machine kicks in and drives price up.

I over paid on Bred 11s 280,  but I under Paid on my Big Stage Aways 220 (worn once) and my WC3 88 (220). Life always balances itself as long as you buy what you want and not what "society" tells you you should buy.

LMAO this post is just losing. Quit thinking so highly of yourself that you think a retail or bust post is calling you out. So you can talk about your justifications and preference to pay over retail and it's fine, but others can't talk about their preference for retail or bust, in a very short post that only says "retail or bust"? You lol at people who were discussing their buying preference (bickering and arguing to you) and you make a post exaclty like theirs hahah. Get this outta here.

When is $220 underpaying for a shoe that retails for $200? What world are you in? I got multiple pairs of 88's for the retail price of under $220 and I have a state tax. So no, you didn't underpay there haha. And then you buy a worn shoe for well over retail and call that underpaying too?? Now I am starting
to understand your logic. You consider retail to be the going resell rate. Paying $120 over retail for black toe 1s, plus you paid shipping so probably closer to double retail, is not something a lot of people want to do, what's the big deal? So outside of this post, no one is calling you and your horrible spending habits out.
:lol:

Headshot.

Black toes from osneaker came yesterday.
View media item 416885View media item 416890Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.
That's effed up. Luckily Paypal invoice protects you. Nowadays I take more risks than I once did. I don't mind letting some herb scammer get a low interest loan. Makes it all the more sweeter when Paypal puts their acct in the red.

No thanks to preorders, unless its a reputable company. YCMC, yes. Nosneaker...nope.

I envy you cause I searched and searched for 88s down here in a 14...everybody wanted almost 400 for them...I'm good on that

They're still asking $3-400 for 88s in Houston, too; howver, you can find them for $250/60ish if you search hard enough. If they're asking Niorth of $300, you see the same person trying to sell their shoes for a month plus.

Last edited:
no need for anger dosent make my pairs any less icy

Ouch, you have icy Royals? I assume it would have been very easy to get those fake Royals with icy soles. Your attempt to brag makes sense now. Your city got probably 1,000 Royals and you were only able to get 5 fake pairs? Not much to brag about honestly. My entire state got zero pairs and I still got 2 for retail. Blue soles though. The real ones.

Since its so easy for you when your city gets pairs of shoes, can you share a pic of all the 2013 black and gold PL 1s you picked up? Your city got more than anywhere else in the world, so I have to assume you cleaned house for you and the homies. Me?? Oh, my entire time zone and the one to the west didn't get any, but I just got 1 pair of those for retail.

Hahahahaha TROLLLLLLL

Ouch, you have icy Royals? I assume it would have been very easy to get those fake Royals with icy soles. Your attempt to brag makes sense now. Your city got probably 1,000 Royals and you were only able to get 5 fake pairs? Not much to brag about honestly. My entire state got zero pairs and I still got 2 for retail. Blue soles though. The real ones.

Since its so easy for you when your city gets pairs of shoes, can you share a pic of all the 2013 black and gold PL 1s you picked up? Your city got more than anywhere else in the world, so I have to assume you cleaned house for you and the homies. Me?? Oh, my entire time zone and the one to the west didn't get any, but I just got 1 pair of those for retail.

Hahahahaha TROLLLLLLL
I was gonna comment on those icy soles too lol

Back
Top Bottom