Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

No one is at my villa, these looking like they will be easier than I thought..
I said it before..Black toes don't have the same hype as Royals... People are all scared on NT acting madd paranoid but in the real world nobody really give a ****. 

Last edited:
^^ my boy didnt even know what they looked like when i spoke them up last night, im hoping they arent like the royals

I think what it is, is that there isn't really any celebrity hype. I think there was a lot of demand for royals when Kanye wore them if I'm not mistaken.

Two tickets locked down, shout out to my MI fam grabbin em for me on sat since ill be driving to cali

to give you an idea of this release numbers wise  ,the store i was at had 10 pairs, same spot had 7 pairs of royals

i just dont understand how Niketown CHICAGO of all places will not be getting these. I mean he started his career here in these damn shoes!
Who makes these ridiculous decisions? :smh:

Well heres my experience this morning, a week before release. I get to my local mall super early for a "ticket" from champs who told me yesterday that they would be giving out tickets for these at 10am today. Basically first in line, I was in my car chillin thinking I was good. I dozed off for a minute and look up to see some old school dude actually got out his car with a chair and hopped first in line. So I get out to claim my second place. Started talking with him, asked what he was there for and he said bred 13s. I'm like thats whats up (knowing I was there for BT 1s). Mind you this guy didn't even know or cared about the BTs realeasing. He wanted 13s as he told me repeatedly. I tell him what I'm there for and how much I want them. He was like "I only remember the all red 1s back in the day. I thought these (BTs) where those" Smh guy know nothing about BTs. That said, would you believe that this dude tried to start saying he now wants the 1s now too! Was cool with that until he told me he wore my size! :x Dude was ready to snipe me for my size 10 just like that! OMG whats worse is he told me his true size is 9.5 but he was going to get a 10 because he wears his shoe trees in them to prevent creasing. I tell him 1s look better creased, he smirks. Smh. Even said he would probably end up selling the ticket if he didn't like them. 10am FTL comes out talking about they only have tickets for two lebrons (pp and some lows) and some kobes. What? Couldnt believe that. FTL = 0 JB restocks! But I was there for champs anyway thinking I'm good. By this time there still not alot of people in line behind me. Champs finally comes out and says the worst: "we only have tickets for Bred 4s". I'm like "what!? what about the BT 1s y'all said y'all would hand tickets out for today?" Champs: "those are FCFS now because we dont know how many we're actually getting". Just last night it was a different story. By this time Im pretty pissed. So I shake the old ticket reseller and go to my other spot (Shoe Palace) who does raffles usually. I figured I might as well even though I hate raffles and never win them. It was only me and one dude standing there at that time. Manger (who I somewhat know) strolls up just getting to work. I dab him up and he says "we no longer do the raffle mane so you good its FCFS tickets but we only got 1 pair per size but y'all two are good. All we getting are the BTs, nothing from the restock" :smokin So after all that I was finally able to secure my pair at my local mall. My reason for saying all this and the Moral of this story is securing my pair WAS NOT EASY!! So I'm giving y'all a heads up. Do your homework, research, leg work if you want these. They seem to be limited to the tune of Royal numbers from what I've seen so far. I hope not though and maybe it was just my local mall. Just letting yall know whats up nonetheless. I hope all of us who wants them can get them.

Last edited:
Got two tickets two different villas line was small at both had 3 people at one and 4 at the second  me being 1st on both and I arrived at 1150 to the second location.  Both villas said the same thing only 10 pairs and no guaranteed sizes.

My local Villa got 1 FSR. Showed up at 8:00am and there was no one in line. I was like :nerd: .

Last edited:
All I'm saying is these wont be as limited as blk gold 1s. Numbers wise they'll be enough but obviously people want these more then clovers. They won't be like Royals because nike had late production issues with royals

Where do people get this info?
Why didnt this late production/chinese new year stuff affect the 20 other shoes that came out around the same time?

i know most places, got the royals in stock extra extra close to RD...wasnt sure the exact reason y tho

Where do people get this info?
Why didnt this late production/chinese new year stuff affect the 20 other shoes that came out around the same time?

I spoke with stores and nike reps. There were places that were supposed to get royals but didn't. Got informed weeks before release that orders had to be canceled because of production issues.

Back
Top Bottom