Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

What's up everyone... just had a question for anyone that would like to give me a suggestion. any negative comments please keep to yourself. Anyway I was lucky enough to get a pair of the Black toe 1's in a size 10.5. Half size higher than what I need but it will do. I just wanted to ask if you guys think that if I were to list them for trade for a pair of DS Concords XI's would you guys think that someone would actually trade? I just don't want to waste my time making up a post in the marketplace for nothing.

I have been offered a pair of DS Royals or Cement 3 88's for my black toes but I really would like a pair of concords. What you guys think? Thanks everyone.

Niketown NYC was a ghost town, especially compared to how packed it was for the grapes. Many pairs were still waiting to be claimed and it was 9:15 already. The staff there seemed to be in a good mood today. Still salty I failed on 88's though. I need those in my life

Last edited:
You ever think the dude trading the royals had extra pairs and doesnt care to make an "even valued" swap? Not all people think, oh boy, I can geet $350 for these on ebay, and $275 for these on ebay, so thats a difference of $75 I'm owed. Some dont value shoes like that. I traded some Bred XI's for royals, and my boy knew what he was doing, but didnt care.
yup thats what i was thinking as well 

I think Eastbay just cancelled my order ! 
frown.gif

I see what people mean when they said better than Chicago's but not as good as the Royals. Don't look as good as the clovers or Knicks in terms of quality to me either.

Niketown NYC was a ghost town, especially compared to how packed it was for the grapes. Many pairs were still waiting to be claimed and it was 9:15 already. The staff there seemed to be in a good mood today. Still salty I failed on 88's though. I need those in my life
heard this too but they not releasing them to the public until tmrw smh...

Got a pair from my connect them woke up at 645 tried to create a Nike account to make it easier and the traffic was already to Heavey went to deveroes was first in line at 730.Young kids didn't care bout these and I'm glad. Two pairrrrrr.

I know I've said retail or bust before... But i'm gonna have to take the best deal so far. $210 for these.

Still can't believe i'm gonna pay 10 more than what i paid for my Royals.

I know I've said retail or bust before... But i'm gonna have to take the best deal so far. $210 for these.

Still can't believe i'm gonna pay 10 more than what i paid for my Royals.
I felt bad about $190 on monday.... added to the fact I have these from the pack and the ajko, so I dunno even know when im gonna wear them. 

Of course, organized chaos.
Damn. Added to the fact the employees are terrible, dudes didn't even wanna sell me the Megatron hoodie 5 minutes after they tweeted it. Dude rang me up like he was doing me a favor. I know a ex-employee over 200 pairs of Yeezy 2, and they were picking people who lived in other states on purpose, they all got pairs even the girls who got mens sizes and then put them in Flight Club. What a joke, but let me not get off topic glad you got your pair. 

So @shoeflydbm is holding me down for retail with a extra pair he scooped...brings me back to the old days of NT when we used to help each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom