Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

These were either stupid limited or employees were holding pairs heavy. Not black/gold limited but def more limited then royal 1s which honestly surprised me. I don't know how they determine the # of pairs produced because it's not consistent

Lucked out and scored two pairs. One from Nike Dallas and one from Footaction.

Came with small creases with this being the worse one but overall I'm happy.

Last edited:
I'm salty. Like my dog keeps trying to lick me salty, but whatever you win some and you lose some. I just always lose some 
roll.gif

These NA 1s are such a hassle. I can only imagine how hard it will be when the black and red 1s release

I'm caught in between salt and happiness. Committed to Eastbay since I've had luck with releases on the ftl sites. Got the platinum blah blah for the shipping, so now they got me committed for all new releases for the next year. About 30 minutes in got them added to my cart. Took another 30 minutes of cart crashes and timer resets, but finally got checked out. But completely struck out on 88s which was my main goal because I was fn with the cart trying to get the timer to stop freezing.

In all I sold my crimsons for retail which ended up paying for these. Decent trade off I guess. Haha

I know cool story bro should follow.

Last edited:
I dont see how someone would want to trade the royals for these... I guess its all opinion but i know id trade these for royals in a heartbeat

Wow I just walked right into DTLR and picked up a sz 13 for me and a 8 for my girl for her 1st pair of J's

Had to double up on sivasdescalzo.com but as I was taking my sweet *** time checking out my size 8 got snatched from my cart, had to get a size 8.5 instead.

I'm salty as ish right now  since I missed out on my 88's so don't mind me as I post pics to numb the pain

Can Any one with the black toes and Las Vegas 1s confirm if the red laces in the Vegas are a different shade than the red on black toes?

Can Any one with the black toes and Las Vegas 1s confirm if the red laces in the Vegas are a different shade than the red on black toes?I
I dont think these came with red laces, unless your talking about the black toes from the pack a while back?

Grabbed the last pair at Tri County Mall Footaction in Cinci. Too bad it's a 9.5 and I wear an 11. Dude right before me got the 10.5 I was SPEEEEEEEEEEDING there for. Haha. No worries, though. Couldn't pass up on them for retail. I'll find a trade or sell these and get my size.

I meant the red on the 2013 black toes, I was thinking about getting the Vegas 1s and do a lace swap with the 2 @kilroythedon.....and good looking @rebelmindz

Back
Top Bottom