Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Compare to the other og release this year, how limited are these blacktoes?
Supposedly same as royals but more distributed in the USA than overseas. Now the shadows are next on the list! 
nthat.gif

Here, two stores that were supposed to get black toes didn't get their shipments.

Still, it was easy for me, just went an hour and some change early after striking out on the 88's online. More people were waiting for Kobe's, which is still surprising, because Kobe's and I's have little interest level. It seems to be building some for the Kobe's though. Now they're starting to sell out in a day instead of sitting.

Can someone lead me to someone who's selling 190, it's crazy how these things are going for 250-300 already

i think that "them" is u.  quit posting these shady sites

:lol:

Dudes haven't realized that those bigcartel sites aren't real stores, they're just resellers making sure they're getting their money and not losing anything. If they miss out they can just refund your money. And if they can sell them for more another way, they can just refund your money.

I hope dudes aren't ordering from those sites, and then dependent on them.

nah you spent 240. don't fool yourself.

:lol:

Failure or success? Lol I slacked all week on the raffles in the NY area & didn't get a single ticket, then I went to happy hour and missed the Nike RSVP. This morning I struck out on every website.

Then I went to jimmy jazz & they only had GS left. With no other option in sight I hit up Craigslist and scooped a pair for $200 & I also hit up Heart & sole for $219. If I weren't so lazy I would have saved bunch of money - word to Geico!

Either way I'm cool with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
250 is bad when they retail for 140 & people have no intention of wearing them. A lot of folks have no intentions to even wear them

Count icysneakers.bigcartel.com as a bs Pre order site. I REPEAT DO NOT DO MO BUSINESS WITH ICYSNEAKERS.BIGCARTEL.COM...FOS MFRS

When I mention people who don't wear them I'm not referring to most of the folks on NT. I'm talking about the general public. Go on Instagram, go on Facebook. There's people with full size runs trying to move them.

Back
Top Bottom