Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I'm 0 for 3 on 1s this year. Chicago, royal, and black toes have all been fails for me. :smh:

Need a 8.5

man those black gold 1s are sooo wet. i LOVE my pair. someone offered me almost 1000 for em but i couldnt do it.
not sure what's more shameful, someone offering that or you turning it down
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
:nthat:  What up Grizz!  What up SneakerFan.  What up Cap'n.  What up Mark.  LMAO

Hey fam.  Nice Jawn's.

View media item 427403

View media item 427404
Dope set bro!

Wish I landed multiples, but I'm content with 1 for me and 1 for my homeboy. Good looks on the assist. :smokin

You and the homie Cold just had to sneak those Banneds in somehow. :lol:

Bit the bullet and paid 240 shipped for a pair. Forgot I had $239.51 in my PayPal account. I only had to spend 49¢ today. So I kinda feel like I won lol. Can't wait to rock em

nah you spent 240. don't fool yourself.
No chill mode fully engaged. Headshot.

So happy I was able to score a pair at shoe palace after striking out online! IMO, the quality is closer to the Knicks. I would say royals being best, black toes next and Knicks last.

eastbay pair released to ship
pimp.gif
 was so worried they would sellout while I was having trouble with the checkout system

people wonder why the 1s have now become "hot" well it's partially because the dunk style is more popular with all these kids beasting over jordans these days, but some of you have also brought this upon us yourselves. Think about it, the more you guys drop 220, 240, 300 on these, the hotter a commodity it is to resellers. these semi limited OG 1 releases are now the resellers biggest profit margin
mean.gif
 cheap for them to get, sells for more than a $170+ retail shoe

people wonder why the 1s have now become "hot" well it's partially because the dunk style is more popular with all these kids beasting over jordans these days, but some of you have also brought this upon us yourselves. Think about it, the more you guys drop 220, 240, 300 on these, the hotter a commodity it is to resellers. these semi limited OG 1 releases are now the resellers biggest profit margin :smh:  cheap for them to get, sells for more than a $170+ retail shoe

Thing is if you're unable to get them online or in store and you really want them ..what other choice is there? People are mad greedy hoarding shoes and buying up to resell...it is what it is..and im sure ill end up paying a reseller

Ended up with 3 pairs ...

Patiently waiting the SP delivery of my 11.5, glad I jumped on those because my sz is rare :smh:

Back
Top Bottom