Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Dang, I found someone selling for $200, but he won't sell and ship to me through paypal because he thinks I'm going to hustle him and say I didn't get the shoes... |I

Signature confirmation solves that. Sounds like he's trying to get you.

I meant i paid pre order for only $210 last week and saw that they are selling "in hand" pairs today for $245. Which got me worried.

Oh ok, well that makes sense. That's what I was talking about earlier. I hope it works out.

I meant i paid pre order for only $210 last week and saw that they are selling "in hand" pairs today for $245. Which got me worried.
I ordered from them at $210 as well. They responded to my email saying that they will ship out within 3 days. Not sure I believe it but I was just happy to get a response.

smokin.gif

I ordered from them at $210 as well. They responded to my email saying that they will ship out within 3 days. Not sure I believe it but I was just happy to get a response.

Yeah got the same response a day ago but after seing that they are selling "in hand" pairs i doubt they'll come thru. I think they we're trying to get some capital from us to get pairs that they can sell for more.

HAHAHAHA screw KING KONG! That big ape always gets a damn pair no matter what... I'm teasin', Thats my homie doeeee! Dude was the first to reach out a hand to give me info on how to hit the RSVPs/5am releases and what not when I first joined last year. Didn't matter that I had no rep and post count,  he still helped me out and went out of his way to go into depth about how I would have a better chance in grabbing a pair. Thanks for always hooking it up, Kong

Mark, he is still pretty much a username on the forums to me as I've never met him, but dude had done the same for me as well and left it at that. Hooked me up fat and I still owe him to this day. KK, you still haven't sent info so I can send out the killa chocolate bar 
nthat.gif

Mark, Great story on how KK34 helped you out. His posts definitely helped me out and gave me more motivation after the reseller fiasco in the Bronx. 

You didn't come across as the nicest guy in that black/gold thread (my opinion), but at least you know when to be humble. I tried to help out people with these,

but no one besides Cleezie hit me back up for info (Of people that I know are legit here). I even offered to pay for his pair and to meet, but he said the $ was a bit much,

and was gonna be out of NYC. Oh well. It's good to see that some positive brotherhood came out of that thread. Now if a brother can look at this sig and hook it up... lol

Just placed an order with one of those bigcartel's and was refunded within the hour.  Now I'm starting to get desperate....

Man, it's a hustle trying to get these in a 9.5 in small-town Oregon... Congrats to those that managed to get even one pair...

Just placed an order with one of those bigcartel's and was refunded within the hour.  Now I'm starting to get desperate....

check craigslist.

that goes for everyone. most people looking to flip quickly go to craigslist. you can prob find a good price.
i saw an ad for a size swap if they were unsuccessful they would sell for retail.

Hahaha appreciate the kind words, Mark and the others as well. LOL Mark hooked up my black n gold 1 transaction so if his card started to get wild charges he had all my info. I've done it for other NTers though so that prolly made me a little more trustworthy. Glad to help out NTers just like I would any other friend or person that enjoyed the same hobby. As long as you ain't my size hahah. Nah I jus got lucky on this release, hopefully we keep winning in here. Don't mean to derail the thread. Jus wanted to say thanks.

One thing about these black toes is that they released on NDC, so you know we are going to see pairs at least once, if not twice, sometime over the next 6 weeks (what is it, 25 or 26 days Quise??). I wanna know what the final word was on all these production issue pairs being pulled and of those are going to outlets sometime....

--->
One thing about these black toes is that they released on NDC, so you know we are going to see pairs at least once, if not twice, sometime over the next 6 weeks (what is it, 25 or 26 days Quise??). I wanna know what the final word was on all these production issue pairs being pulled and of those are going to outlets sometime....

Back
Top Bottom