Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yeah King Kong 34 also never have a damn about my join date when so many "og members" have brought that up to me.

Anybody heard from foreversneakz pre order? Im afraid to see that they started selling them today for $245 and sold out.

Im afraid that this store just used my pre order money to get pairs and sell it for more and then just refund me.

Hopefully they come thru though coz if they do then I will make sure to give them props here in NT

How are you a preorder site selling sneakers the day they release?

struck out all morning but at least was able to get a pair for the lady at a local spot. at least we came out with one pair. time to go look for a 10 on craigslist

Guys don't be sarcastic, I kind of saw that earlier with him helping someone else out. I noticed that earlier as well and made note of it. Why ? Not to blow sunshine up no ones you know what. But it's very refreshing to see a change of pace, with ppls actually looking out. Now I am not here for 12 yrs, so I can't talk about the good old days. But from what i see today, that's rare. Cause most are out for themselves. It's the most important gift that someone can give here, at the end of the day this is a shoe forum for limited kicks. That guy doesn't have to do any of that, that's just real ppl. Salute that man !!

3 posts for 1 picture? I dont want to embarrass you with my 1s collection but in exactly 3 months and 14 days it already looks better than this.

lol, wow, I'm sure it was a mistake bro

and 3 months and 14 days? You mean 3 and half months?

Guess you feel the need to act like your collection is better than someone else's. Honestly, who cares.

You couldn't even get some of these shoes without help

lol, wow, I'm sure it was a mistake bro

and 3 months and 14 days? You mean 3 and half months?

Guess you feel the need to act like your collection is better than someone else's. Honestly, who cares.

You couldn't even get some of these shoes without help
lol just felt like flexing for a minute. and well your right.... sure, but your missing the flip side of the coin. that part you'll never understand. not unless you've spent time in the black / gold 1 thread..... after release date.

Last edited:
Dang, I found someone selling for $200, but he won't sell and ship to me through paypal because he thinks I'm going to hustle him and say I didn't get the shoes...
tired.gif

Back to the topic

Checkin out CList, prices aren't tooo bad on these. Just found a pair for $200 firm

Then again, there isn't a lot of them posted yet. I'm sure more will pop up when FNL, NDC, EAS, FTL, CHM, FTA pairs come in.

Guys don't be sarcastic, I kind of saw that earlier with him helping someone else out. I noticed that earlier as well and made note of it. Why ? Not to blow sunshine up no ones you know what. But it's very refreshing to see a change of pace, with ppls actually looking out. Now I am not here for 12 yrs, so I can't talk about the good old days. But from what i see today, that's rare. Cause most are out for themselves. It's the most important gift that someone can give here, at the end of the day this is a shoe forum for limited kicks. That guy doesn't have to do any of that, that's just real ppl. Salute that man !!
agreed

Was
Back to the topic

Checkin out CList, prices aren't tooo bad on these. Just found a pair for $200 firm

Then again, there isn't a lot of them posted yet. I'm sure more will pop up when FNL, NDC, EAS, FTL, CHM, FTA pairs come in.

Was that for size 10.5 from HoH? Lol.

Back to the topic

its only retail w/ tax +$48.. Not terrible imo.

Back
Top Bottom