Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Thanks tried coppin but no shipping to the US
It says they only ship to the UK ?????
That's weird I ordered my Bred XIs from them. Did you try and change the language to US?

EDIT: My apologies. I guess they have changed the way they do it now. If you change it to US it takes the shoes out of cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty bummed i wasted my night trying to cop but decided instead of getting these at resale, i would rather save the money and try to get a DS pair of banneds :rolleyes

That's weird I ordered my Bred XIs from them. Did you try and change the language to US?

EDIT: My apologies. I guess they have changed the way they do it now. If you change it to US it takes the shoes out of cart.

I appreciate it regardless brother ! Good looking out !

Last edited:
72 pages on release day....+1 post and if u are going to pay over retail dont pull the trigger more than 200-225 people....

I appreciate it regardless brother ! Good looking out ! Now I still processed it, but under UK with a note giving the correct country. They will most likely cancel, but it doesn't hurt to try !
dedication!

Those aren't Black Toes...

And they do ship to the US, its just darn expensive
laugh.gif

Oh snap just noticed that! Man im buzzing harder than I thought!

Been feeling salty the whole day. Nike said my size sold out online, had it in eastbay until the timer ran out and said there was an error. Then buy them for $245 only to be meet with a "cancel order".   
mean.gif

I did the same thing! I ordered a pair from forever sneakz as well as a back-up. I was able to grab a pair off of Eastbay thankfully though. I emailed them & told them to just refund my money because I have not heard a thing from them. That is the last time I do a pre-order that is not 100% guaranteed!

yea just give them a min to cancel, monday morn there is 24 hour from now at least.

don't feel bad i did the same, i'll sick PayPal on em if they misbehave.

just email them

Back
Top Bottom