Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Ain't nobody slept on these... They were just not widely available. Limited release.
I know they were limited but if you did ur homework you coulda locked down one pair easy t many people thought online was gonna be was going to be easy to grab these nope. Easy grab for me at my local deveroes only 3 people in line when I got there at 715 and luckily all small sizes.

Nope....here in Michigan only one big store had them, HoH in Fairlane. The line was ridiculous, so us working people didn't have a chance. I tried NDC but only came out with 88s which I didn't really want another pair. Villa also had some pairs but the did tickets almost a week before, and I also had to work that day. "Not doing homework" has nothing to do with coming up empty handed.

Had a deal for 208, as I was about to pull trigger guy replies stating another guy just matched my offer. Smh I'm hoping the market floods with all the online pairs. If not I got a guy who's willing to sell me his 94 Chicagos for 200

Stop quoting things like everything is the same for all cities... Not all cities are the same. Specially here in Cali... Kudos for you leaving in a not so hypebeast of a town. Where I'm from no store that does hot release goes unnoticed.

How can you say if you did your homework it's easy to lockdown a pair. For every 1 pair of these release there's probably 500 shoeheads going after it.
There plenty of hypebeast here bro I'm sure if I was in Cali I coulda locked down a pair to jut got to be willing to put in work that's all. Yea Cali has way more people who want sneakers I mean there's way more people.

Nope....here in Michigan only one big store had them, HoH in Fairlane. The line was ridiculous, so us working people didn't have a chance. I tried NDC but only came out with 88s which I didn't really want another pair. Villa also had some pairs but the did tickets almost a week before, and I also had to work that day. "Not doing homework" has nothing to do with coming up empty handed.
**** the 88 were harder to get online the the black toes for sure.

My bro lives in Detroit brotherand he copped his from jimmy jazz all the JJ had these.

Last edited:

I ddnt know fairlane line was crazy like that, I think some ppl was there waiting for the restock shoes HOH had....footaction in fairlane also had black toes I believe they did fcfs too, glad I grabbed my pair early

There plenty of hypebeast here bro I'm sure if I was in Cali I coulda locked down a pair to jut got to be willing to put in work that's all. Yea Cali has way more people who want sneakers I mean there's way more people.

**** the 88 were harder to get online the the black toes for sure.

Not as easy as you think locking down a pair in NorCal. Everwhere is pretty much raffles and they don't seem to allocate enough pairs to go around up here. Homework or not. Have to know someone or have a hook up to get your kicks easy like that

Retro 88's were MUCH easier than these. I ended up with 2 with barely any effort. Actually almost had 3 but had a error processing payment

Congrats to all that got lucky this weekend.

See you all when my pairs arrive...

#staycivil

My bro lives in Detroit brotherand he copped his from jimmy jazz all the JJ had these.

Where is the Jimmy Jazz? I did a search on Footaction website and it didn't list the Fairlane store as stocking them.

3 pairs or Royals and 3 pairs of Black Toe's. No bots necessary 
smokin.gif

You cats in MI slipping not grabbing tix from Villa last Sunday. Some even had tickets the following day and on day of release several locations had them available to mid day. Got lucky and passed my tix off to my buddy who scooped and will be shipping them here to me LA

Lol at it being easy in CA. Bay Area is a roll of the dice. Numbers alone mean you have a 1-2% chance on a shoe like this via lottery. If a store only has a couple FSRs at most it's huge luck if you win. FCFS is pretty much dead here, and guaranteed tickets are usually the exception, not the rule.

Where is the Jimmy Jazz? I did a search on Footaction website and it didn't list the Fairlane store as stocking them.
And like I said you can't do Internet searches and phone calls you gotta go into the store talk to employees and managers "do homework"

I was going to say that you should have no problem trading your 88's for a pair of black toes, then I noticed your signature... I specifically picked up the black toes because online releases are unpredictable and if I struck out on the 88's I would have some good trade bait. As luck would have it, I now have both l shoes and a pissed off wife lol. Too bad your 88's aren't size 11-11.5 though, I would love a 2nd pair.

Does anybody have any thoughts they can offer up? What do u think about a trade of black toes for 2013 royals? Thanx in advance.

Back
Top Bottom