Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Man.... I got a bad pair :frown:....marks all over them, glue stains galore too. midsole has like a bit of a gap and marks at the same spot on both sides. managed to clean some of it up but ive wrote to nike help im expect some discount for this ****.. my he got game 13s were faulty too and my grape 5s the leather on the toebox was PEELING off, i had to put the grape 5s back for a full refund but im not doing that with these or the he got games.

quality control at jb sucks something extra.

Man.... I got a bad pair :frown:....marks all over them, glue stains galore too. midsole has like a bit of a gap and marks at the same spot on both sides. managed to clean some of it up but ive wrote to nike help im expect some discount for this ****.. my he got game 13s were faulty too and my grape 5s the leather on the toebox was PEELING off, i had to put the grape 5s back for a full refund but im not doing that with these or the he got games.

quality control at jb sucks something extra.
put it up on ebay and look for another pair.

put it up on ebay and look for another pair.
I wouldn't do that to someone else. Plus i live in Scotland, the only other pairs I would get are from eBay and those are going for $350.

I'm not overly anal like some people when it comes to shoe quality but when I pay high I expect something decent. 

H & S is bs man. I still have not received my order or refund. Got the run around like the above. I went ahead and copped a pair from CL @ $200. Bout to dispute with amex and paypal to get my loot back. pre ordered over 2 weeks ago.
I'm not gonna lie, I was pissed beyond belief with the way they handled my overall transaction. My biggest gripe is that they did not initiate contact with me to inform me about when the item I ordered would be sent. I waited until a day AFTER Memorial Day to contact them. I never received an actual response from them until they shipped the package -on Tuesday. Well, my shoes were sent to my house today but I was working so couldn't sign for them. I will tomorrow though. 

Moral of the story, they came through for me. I just had to be more patient than I wanted to. 

Dig back a few pages, and you'll see EXACTLY what I am talking about. 

Anyhow, here's a number I have for them (don't expect a reply): 702-329-3186

FTR: I have no reason to believe you're gonna get screwed.

Also, props to the dude who said not to freak out. 
smokin.gif

Be careful with those big cartel sites, high quality fake Royals have been floating around. I'm sure Black Toes as well soon, if not already.
Where?  I haven't seen any high quality fakes around.  I was looking too before I made my purchase just to make sure I didn't get got.  The fakes I did see were off enough to notice right off the bat.

Nice shot. I just got those celtics for 96.36usd shipped from crooked tongues...use code payday" for that price. Excited to get my pairs in

Thanks fam. Celtics are really nice to me.

I know they receive a lot of hate, especially on here, but I really like them.

Thanks fam. Celtics are really nice to me.

I know they receive a lot of hate, especially on here, but I really like them.
I just copped the Celtics today for below retail.  I had been contemplating but the more I saw them the more I had to have them.  Should have the black toe and celtic in this weekend or early next week.

View media item 434201
Love them. My pair had toe box creasing and side creasing out of the box but they are just too sexy to care. My kd v homes came today and they are really nice as well. Gotta say it was a good day.

I noticed you can't really remove the insole in these like you can in the royals and Knicks. Both my pairs are glued in completely.

I'm gonna visit my local JJ tomorrow to take another look at these Celtic 1s.

The more I see them, the more appealing they look :\.

Back
Top Bottom