Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^look, we;ve talked about it long enough. I havent said there was more or less hype for either, except that everyone will be more ready for the black toes this time around, compared to royals.

I responded to your question of "More hype than the Royals? I dont know about that." I read it correctly. You're questioning that statement, so maybe you meant to say the opposite of what you actually typed.

$278 is a GOOD price for a pair of Air Jordan 1's?! Good god, it gets more warped by the week. The only thing $278 is a good price in comparison to is the $400+ people are raping each other for on the Royals. Sickening. All of this.

very sickening. But this is deja vu. I'm seeing the same stuff here as i did in the royals threads prior to release. So much talk of "it should be an easy cop, dudes are crazy for paying $200", etc. That didnt end so well.

There's nothing easy about this release, except for paying insane prices, which I did. I gots to have them by all means necessary. Sorry for contributing to the madness. I dont really have a limit if I want something.

^look, we;ve talked about it long enough. I havent said there was more or less hype for either, except that everyone will be more ready for the black toes this time around, compared to royals.

I responded to your question of "More hype than the Royals? I dont know about that." I read it correctly. You're questioning that statement, so maybe you meant to say the opposite of what you actually typed.

It's cool fam, misunderstanding thats all. I just was shocked to hear someone say the Royals were more hyped, I wasn't actually asking a question.

FYI guys...

Here at Shiekh SF people made lines and camped out not to get the royals but instead the ASG Barkleys.... Some didnt even cared about the Royals and others didn't even knew.

FYI guys...

Here at Shiekh SF people made lines and camped out not to get the royals but instead the ASG Barkleys.... Some didnt even cared about the Royals and others didn't even knew.

It's cool fam, misunderstanding thats all. I just was shocked to hear someone say the Royals were more hyped, I wasn't actually asking a question.
Why are you so chocked about that?! Of course there gonna be madd hype for every OG 1s since everybody is helping the price to go up so much smh, same **** for black/grey and the worst will be for the Breds. But do you really think there will be 3/4 threads for the Black Toes?! Doubtful... 

These will be harder to get IMO, due to the aftermaths of royals and black/golds releases,

1. A lot more ppl (old heads, resellers, hypbeasts, etc) r keeping an eye on em, and prepared already
2. Some oversea sites cut off shipping to US
3. More oversea resellers will buy out the stocks and looking to resell to the US
4. Prices on pre-orders r much higher, forces ppl away, and they will try to cop at retail on RD, in terms more competition.

So, if u can find a legit decent price pre-order now, go for it!

These will be harder to get IMO, due to the aftermaths of royals and black/golds releases,

1. A lot more ppl (old heads, resellers, hypbeasts, etc) r keeping an eye on em, and prepared already
2. Some oversea sites cut off shipping to US
3. More oversea resellers will buy out the stocks and looking to resell to the US
4. Prices on pre-orders r much higher, forces ppl away, and they will try to cop at retail on RD, in terms more competition.

So, if u can find a legit decent price pre-order now, go for it!
Yes and No. Truly all depends where your from which is generally the case. Black/Golds were hard because literally no retailers got them to begin with besides like what 10 and thats pushing it. Royals were not that difficult to obtain as many stores got them just limited numbers. I know for a fact every Villa here in MI got the royals (8 pairs per store) since then they have opened two more additional stores here with another in the works and whenever a new one opens they release every recent release. I know there is one opening next week on a friday that will have the royals as well, but I don't feel like even bothering since I got mine already.

Why are you so chocked about that?! Of course there gonna be madd hype for every OG 1s since everybody is helping the price to go up so much smh, same **** for black/grey and the worst will be for the Breds. But d
o you really think there will be 3/4 threads for the Black Toes?! Doubtful... 

There were 3/4 threads for the Royals because the majority of the people weren't prepared, missed out, extra salty, Kanye talk, resellers, live ebay links, guys crying like girls, posting stockroom pics, etc. That thread got out of hand until BigJ505 and Animal Thug stepped in.

So in order for you to believe that these are more hyped than the Royals we need to get this thread locked at least 5 times? Gotcha ..

There were 3/4 threads for the Royals because the majority of the people weren't prepared, missed out, extra salty, Kanye talk, resellers, live ebay links, guys crying like girls, posting stockroom pics, etc. That thread got out of hand until BigJ505 and Animal Thug stepped in.

So in order for you to believe that these are more hyped than the Royals we need to get this thread locked at least 5 times? Gotcha ..
Hype, hype and more hype...

Number of pages and number of threads locked for one shoe give you a good picture of the hype this shoe has...

Last edited:

Hype, hype and more hype...

Number of pages and number of threads locked for one shoe give you a good picture of the hype this shoe has...

Cool agree to disagree, lets not clog this peaceful thread (for now) up with our discussion .. Since you're from BK, any good food spots near Barclays you can recommend? I'm going to the Bulls vs Nets game Saturday.

Bulls in 6 :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
329 for grapes and 349 for black toes on CS. They realized how they slipped on the Black/Gold 1's & jacked up the prices. Smh

CS: oh heavens no, we didn't rip them off NEARLY enough on tha last release... time to make them pay
devil.gif
 smh

Back
Top Bottom