Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i dont feel comfortable paying $240 for these. especially since ive never heard of the site. i know of 2 places that will have em, hopefully i can get 1 pair. 

Got my Royals for a bit less than that weeks after RD and I could get 2 pairs on RD.... They're not a special release for a special event like the Black/Gold.. So $278 is not a good price to me... I refuse to pay retail x2 for every pairs of OG 1s I want this year... $140+taxes is already too much for 1s...

If what you say is true, which I dont doubt, you were like a 1 in 100 chance of having that happening. You copped two on release day, very rare unless you had some connect and had someone hold you down. Then you copped for less than $278 "WEEKS" after RD. I'd say that was EXTREMELY rare. Again, you must have known the person who sold you those for less than $278 or some sneakerhead did you a solid. I traded XI black/reds to a friend for royals, but thats not the norm. He didnt want them, so I put myself in the lucky/fortunate category.

All in all, what happened to you was luck.

Its like when someone enters one raffle and wins, then calls it an easy cop. Well yes, it was easy, but it was luck.

$278 is a good price only if you dont have time to battle everyone for a pair and dont want to stress about it. Its your money. I would say it was worth it. I paid $300 for a 2nd pair of Royals and I feel fantabulous about my decision.

Hate to even bring up resell talk, but I dont think you will be finding these for less than $250 unless its weeks later, or you get LUCKY. I knew a bunch of people who were unprepared for Royals, thinking they could make plans the day or two before RD, only to strike out. Those same dudes have been prepared for these back in March. Game faces are on.

Last edited:
i dont feel comfortable paying $240 for these. especially since ive never heard of the site. i know of 2 places that will have em, hopefully i can get 1 pair. 

that site is legit bruh......hope you dont miss out before they are all gone because at $240 shipped that isnt bad.......

Still salty after missing out on the Chicagos at last weeks restock. Consolation were these j2ks for $69 at the Nike Clearance SL.

View media item 371189
As much as I would love to have a pair of the black toes, I think I'll sit out of the AJ1 madness for now. The hype is just to crazy to enjoy retro'd shoes these days...

If what you say is true, which I dont doubt, you were like a 1 in 100 chance of having that happening. You copped two on release day, very rare unless you had some connect and had someone hold you down. Then you copped for less than $278 "WEEKS" after RD. I'd say that was EXTREMELY rare. Again, you must have known the person who sold you those for less than $278 or some sneakerhead did you a solid. I traded XI black/reds to a friend for royals, but thats not the norm. He didnt want them, so I put myself in the lucky/fortunate category.

Its like when someone enters one raffle and wins, then calls it an easy cop. Well yes, it was easy, but it was luck.

$278 is a good price only if you dont have time to battle everyone for a pair and dont want to stress about it. Its your money. I would say it was worth it. I paid $300 for a 2nd pair of Royals and I feel fantabulous about my decision.

Hate to even bring up resell talk, but I dont think you will be finding these for less than $250 unless its weeks later, or you get LUCKY. I knew a bunch of people who were unprepared for Royals, thinking they could make plans the day or two before RD, only to strike out. Those same dudes have been prepared for these back in March. Game faces are on.
I could on FNL and my wife too but I decided to pass like a moron thinking it would be an easy cop later ahahahah That was a huge mistake but the point is that I could get at least one pair on RD and Royals have more hype than these.

And no it was not extremely rare, you just had to check overseas... Many people got their pairs from stores in Europe, Australia etc... but many didn't want to pay that much so decided to pass then it started to be sold out everywhere... I actually passed on 3 pairs for $280 before pulling the trigger on my pair.

So no it was not luck at all... it was digging... Anyway I understand people buying now for $250+ cuz they don't want to stress and battle for a pair on RD but I still maintain that $278 is not a good price..

Last edited:
I had my Royal 1 preorder cancelled at osneaker. So if you preorder I would advise that you still be on the hunt just in case.

Same for me. Super unprofessional. Over sell, cancel the first round of pre-orders at $210 then sell to latter round customers at higher prices.
The customers that had to foresight to pre-purchase first should always get the benefit, but online shops like Osneaker care about squeezing every last penny. Defeats the whole purpose of pre-ordering in the first place if they're not going to honor that price. Won't ever purchase (or in the case of the Royals "attempt" to purchase) from them again.

Need these.. nice pick up Erick 
nthat.gif

just the thirst-missing out-saltiness from the royals release is gonna make these hard to get.not to mention these are an og color-bulls colorway-nike air treatment so it would easily disappear on the day of release .check out what happened with those ugly black-gold 1s(my opinion).at times like this im happy im in europe,lol.gonna cop x2 of these for sure.and now cmooooooooooon breds.please?

Last edited:

I could on FNL and my wife too but I decided to pass like a moron thinking it would be an easy cop later ahahahah That was a huge mistake but the point is that I could get at least one pair on RD and Royals have more hype than these.
And no it was not extremely rare, you just had to check overseas... Many people got their pairs from stores in Europe, Australia etc... but many didn't want to pay that much so decided to pass then it started to be sold out everywhere... I actually passed on 3 pairs for $280 before pulling the trigger on my pair.
So no it was not luck at all... it was digging... Anyway I understand people buying now for $250+ cuz they don't want to stress and battle for a pair on RD but I still maintain that $278 is not a good price..

More hype than the Royals? :wow: I don't know about all that. The Royal hype came after RD once everybody saw how limited they were.

People passed on the Chicago1s to wait for these!! People who didn't get the Royals or Black/Gold 1s will be all over these. Especially with no real confirmation about the Bred 1s yet.

If you don't have a solid connect, pre-order is your best bet if you don't want to pay over $300 after RD.

release date for retail or bust for me, my KOs still look DS so if i miss out im not too salty but i do want them in leather with OG treatment, the leather Black/reds and im done with shoes pretty much... until they reel me in again like always

The royals release was like a Tyson uppercut. Straight out of nowhere and leave u stumblin around. Sorry but no one had time along with thier wife or family and friends to casually decide on pairs. Thats bs and im sure the majority from those threads would come here and call that bluff. Capt sneak was there as was sir charles, air thompson n others. They im sure will be here more often as rd nears. Treat this release like the royals cause this og 1 is the closest comparison there is. Royals n black toes to most all og lovers are the big shots.

well the preorders are doing well..Citysole is making up for the blk/gold sales with these for sure with most popular sizes already (pre)sold out. :nerd:

Hope the production numbers on these are similar to the clovers.

Last edited:
vegas ones this was during the olympics look at the logo on his pants old pic ,waiting for my pair from a euro spot as we speak quality is very nice from a pair i seen highly slept on

Last edited:
More hype than the Royals? :wow: I don't know about all that. The Royal hype came after RD once everybody saw how limited they were.

People passed on the Chicago1s to wait for these!! People who didn't get the Royals or Black/Gold 1s will be all over these. Especially with no real confirmation about the Bred 1s yet.

If you don't have a solid connect, pre-order is your best bet if you don't want to pay over $300 after RD.

where was it said there would be more hype than the ROyals? I think you misread something.

The royals release was like a Tyson uppercut. Straight out of nowhere and leave u stumblin around. Sorry but no one had time along with thier wife or family and friends to casually decide on pairs. Thats bs and im sure the majority from those threads would come here and call that bluff. Capt sneak was there as was sir charles, air thompson n others. They im sure will be here more often as rd nears. Treat this release like the royals cause this og 1 is the closest comparison there is. Royals n black toes to most all og lovers are the big shots.

Agree. Complete BS. I was in that royals thread constantly, read every post. Probably an all time low "easy cop" comments in the history of JB threads on NT. I dont even think you can count on both hands how many members were able to score on sites like FNL.

3 people, 3 computers. My friend got a pair and my wife can always cop on FNL for some reason, no timer, she did all the steps in the quickness but I told her to stop right before to submit order. A bluff!!! No man actually I'm ashamed of myself since I decided to pass on the Royals to get the Jokers. Why would I lie about some **** like that?! Got 2 Jokers instead of 1 or 2 Royals, such a smart move huh!^^

Anyway It's like saying it was luck to get a pair for $260/280 weeks after RD. Royals were on Kickz101 for days before they finally sold out but at this time many people thought that $260/280 was too expensive.... 

^^ it wasn't the price at K101 though. It was the fact that you had to snipe them in order to ship them into the US. Once that was established, they quickly sold out.

I could on FNL and my wife too but I decided to pass like a moron thinking it would be an easy cop later ahahahaha That was a huge mistake but the point is that I could get at least one pair on RD and Royals have more hype than these.

where was it said there would be more hype than the ROyals? I think you misread something.

I think you didn't bother reading the entire post. You must have been reaching for reps. Please refer to the bolded text to answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom