Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

No, I don't "act like shoes rot on shelves if they dont get sold overseas". And you're absolutely wrong that small Euro retailers' stock comes over to stores here. FNL didn't carry these in any stores. Nike stores sold out in a week or less. FTL wasn't even stocking these in Europe to my knowledge. Bottom line is that the Royals moved within a week or two in most European retailers (including Nike stores). But the point is they would have been gone instantly in the U.S. where people wanted them for themselves and not just to resell to... wait for it... AMERICANS. When word got out about how limited they were, the European people in the know started buying them up just to ship over here and ram it to us Americans.

If you're Nike it makes no sense for your inventory to sit for days or weeks and then come to where it should have been in the first place at the expense of your customers. ::cue Nike doesn't care responses:: Any decent company sends its products where they are in highest demand rather than letting them go places where they won't sell. It's pretty obvious we aren't going to see distribution work the same way for Black Toes as it did for Royals.

FTL had them in Europe. I know this because that's where I bought my pair from. Stock sold out instantly online and first day in major cities. The fact that the one re-seller in Greece was able to scoop up a bunch of pairs is not representative of the 'European market', rather Greece's current situation. Greece is no more representative of Europe than Alabama is of the United States.

Basically I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about.
I didn't even mention Greece, but I know for a fact these were sitting in numerous places in Germany, because I contacted my friend to look into grabbing me a pair. After I got my second pair though, I passed because it seemed like a risk of getting them taxed on import and I didn't want to deal with it.

How can anyone deny that much of the stock in Europe came over to the U.S. though? It's been talked about at length. If NDC does indeed carry these, it's a good sign that they've diverted inventory from Europe that is just going to find its way back over here at a higher cost and more pain to the consumer.

I didn't even mention Greece, but I know for a fact these were sitting in numerous places in Germany, because I contacted my friend to look into grabbing me a pair. After I got my second pair though, I passed because it seemed like a risk of getting them taxed on import and I didn't want to deal with it.

How can anyone deny that much of the stock in Europe came over to the U.S. though? It's been talked about at length. If NDC does indeed carry these, it's a good sign that they've diverted inventory from Europe that is just going to find its way back over here at a higher cost and more pain to the consumer.

How can anyone deny that much of the stock in Europe came over to the US? Very easily.
Two points:
1 - You have no idea how many pairs were distributed in Europe
2 - You have no idea how many of the pairs distributed in Europe made their way back to the US.

Stating that much of the stock in Europe came back to the US because of a couple dozen NT posters copped from European retailers in ridiculous statement not based in any fact.

did any one catch this??? Man, I wish I live in MI!!!
Seen it. been stressing this, every villa has a refresh and when a new one opens they have everything in stock as well..only thing is for a person like me who works a 9-5 m-f they always have them on Fridays
mean.gif

How can anyone deny that much of the stock in Europe came over to the US? Very easily.
Two points:
1 - You have no idea how many pairs were distributed in Europe
2 - You have no idea how many of the pairs distributed in Europe made their way back to the US.

Stating that much of the stock in Europe came back to the US because of a couple dozen NT posters copped from European retailers in ridiculous statement not based in any fact.
There are plenty of people with good knowledge that Europe received the bulk of the estimated 25K pairs of Royals made. There were people on instagram, Facebook and eBay who lived in numerous Euro countries who were able to stockpile FSRs of Royals and were shipping them over to the U.S. That wasn't even a possibility in the U.S. People couldn't even find one pair on RD because no places were getting more than one FSR! There were two Royal threads full of dudes who were copping or contemplating copping from European retailers or resellers because they had inventory, days and weeks after the release date.

If you go back through this thread, there are others who have stated that a larger percentage of inventory for these will end up in the U.S. than for the Royal release. I'm not going to keep arguing with you about this, especially since you don't even live in the U.S. and have no frame of reference for how that release compared to most others, but it looks like this one is going to be different.

Last edited:
U know when are they ever gonna stop. Now the black toes are strapped to a celeb athletes feet on the cover of espn the mag. Nuthin like a burst of hype right before release.

5 1/2 hour drive for me, lol...$90 in gas, round trip...cheaper than paying resell. If only I didn't fear striking out and being out $90, because I am off work that day!

And you know it's not even a full size run, maybe 5-6 pairs tops good luck driving out there

If I miss out on the royals at the restock I'll just have my boy throw me some cash to get him a pair of something he missed since I know it's a 1 shoe per person limit

I wonder how bad it will be if NDC does sell these. I always like shopping on their more than FTL/EB/FA/FNL

Have anyone ever dealt with eBay user rocsoles? He has great feedback but his pic look kind of off

Might try for FNL and/or FTL if they carry them online. I feel like their systems have only gotten better except for the fiasco with the Royals.

Last edited:
Las Vegas were def nice, regret not copping a pair for $100 on ebay :smh:

prices went up, SMH

Yea I copped a DS pair 2 month ago for $100 shipped... Def a good buy...

View media item 391642
M&P around my way has those marked down. Hate the heel Jumpman with a passion, but I may grab them as beaters for the F of it if they give me a good deal. That leather is nice and may cause me to cave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom