Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

The grapes twitter RSVP fail for me makes me pat myself on the back for ordering early from osneakers for $270 with these.

these won't be as limited as royals and if NDC is selling them online they will be widely available!!

I like how all the MI heads come out the wood works lol RESPECT, but just so you know everyone wants the royals and will be there for that reason everything else dropping is fairly obtainable elsewhere but best of luck to those who are pursuing it

For some unexplained reason.......I don't see these being in anyway easy to obtain. At all.

Yea, with the way recent NA 1 releases have been, I won't feel safe until I see Nikestore twitter tweets the link that morning.

these won't be as limited as royals and if NDC is selling them online they will be widely available!!

You never know.

Last edited:
The only Reason i hope for ndc to carry this kind of release is so it helps have an easier cop elsewhere. ndc seems to be where everyone wants to camp online.

Glad to see these coming out. Will be trying to get two pairs. Need to add one to the collection, and these are tooo nice not to get another pair to keep DS for a while.

villa grand opening royals ha i seen that coming 

the blk toes are gonna be in more than likely the identical spots that got the royals

hearing nike/jb are going to be somewhat generous with the numbers of these...still not going to be easy....

hearing between the royals and knicks numbers...alot more allocated states wise

just had to share this info...dont sleep be on your toes for this 1..

Lol at you users acting like inspector gadget for realizing he didn't really wear black toes that day

Back
Top Bottom