Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

whatever just know that i coulda helped out some people for 5$ cheaper than os and gotten a guarnteed pair instead of waiting for a cancelled pre order

$5 cheaper is helping people out now? Wow.

My OS order came in just fine. I dont think anyone's preorder was cancelled (at the $260 price). They held up their end, so far.

My OS order came in just fine. I dont think anyone's preorder was cancelled (at the $260 price). They held up their end, so far.
money is money is it not??

cool tell me more about other orders that they never fulfill.

so you mean... getting offered a sweeter deal at a lower price isn't being helped out?

money is money is it not??

cool tell me more about other orders that they never fulfill.

I'd rather spend the extra $5 with someone I know. I dont know you. Just saying.

I dont even care. Dont even want to go back and forth. I dont mind what you do at all. I buy off resellers all the time. I dont have time to cop on release day and hope to score.

But I was just questioning your sig when you were saying the complete opposite in your post. It just baffled me. Thats all. Perhaps your sig should be updated or removed?

Make that money however you need to. :nerd:

I'd rather spend the extra $5 with someone I know. I dont know you. Just saying.

I dont even care. Dont even want to go back and forth. I dont mind what you do at all. I buy off resellers all the time. I dont have time to cop on release day and hope to score.

But I was just questioning your sig when you were saying the complete opposite in your post. It just baffled me. Thats all. Perhaps your sig should be updated or removed?

Make that money however you need to.
nerd.gif
thats why you use a paypal invoice....

those were just shoes i picked up, thats why they were not for sale. are we clear now?

im done as well. i got my pair, and a pair for some cool people. thats it, there not for sale or anything. you can get them shipped from the store i got them from for around 250 not including customs

I love these black toes hahahahaha.

I recently google searched pics of them and there are a lot of cool images. Anyone in the world can find em too, the internet's awesome!

Last edited:
It's cool guys, we have rules that need to be followed. Can we please just get back to the shoes?

Yo Steve, I’m really happy for you…I’ll let you finish. But NE is one of the best mods of all time! One of the best mods of all time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom