Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Got mine from nike scottsdale earlier. Now in search for 1 more pair. I dont think they had a fsr either since they didnt even list down the sizes they had. But I got my 11.5 so im good. My friend tried to do a 11 at the same time as I did and he failed.

For people who actually have a pair, what would you say about comfort and quailty? I might end up copping Clovers and bring em out when the hype is real

It's about friggin time NTLV came thru for me. Had me screaming, jumpin all up and down and s**t, you would've thought I won the god damn lottery, smh.....fugg I need a new hobby.

If you have a extra pair that you want to hook a member up with or want to trade for your size put it in you signature, so I don't have to delete your post. :D

If you have a extra pair that you want to hook a member up with or want to trade for your size put it in you signature, so I don't have to delete your post.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Well I got 0 from nike nyc but own 2 pairs of royals. I wouldn't give you royals for a pair of black toes in a million years. I feel sorry for anyone considering offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would trade a pair of black toes for royals in a heart beat. If I end up with 3 by some chance I will definitely be looking to do that.

3 pairs of royals > 3 pairs of black toes tbh
I got a pair of royals for 2 pair of these. Thats fair imho. Much love mark.

I struck out doing it myself but my RSVP sniper came thru.. Got my second pair, I can sleep now.

if someone tells u these are same quality as chicago 1's tell them jump off a bridge or play in traffic

its not even close.....way better quality ...but not 2001 or 94 quality still pretty damn good 

How's the lines at Niketown's when you pick up RSVP's? Is it better to go towards the beginning or end of the time window they tell you to come?

I personally think these will be more sought after than the royals once the dust settles so I don't think a straight up trade for royals is crazy.  Might end up having to do that myself if I strike out on saturday.  Shoulda had these already too so I could concentrate on the 88s...stupid nosneaker
mean.gif

I personally think these will be more sought after than the royals once the dust settles so I don't think a straight up trade for royals is crazy.  Might end up having to do that myself if I strike out on saturday.  Shoulda had these already too so I could concentrate on the 88s...stupid nosneaker
mean.gif

Is this some sort of psychological trick? No they won't be

How's the lines at Niketown's when you pick up RSVP's? Is it better to go towards the beginning or end of the time window they tell you to come?

I've only been to NTNY for an RSVP and the line went in waves of crowds earlier on. They were pretty organized tho and it moved pretty fast. I would say go whenever it's easiest for you. Won't make too much of a difference in the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom