Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just called. Said they were having problems with the product and there is no set release date. Asked him a couple times and he said they will not be releasing tomorrow. But hey, you never know. I'd keep the link open in a tab and keep refreshing
Like my man said, they'll probably hold them back till next year. Concord restock all over again.

Shiekh called me up telling me I won the raffle and to be at the store from 10 a.m - 3 p.m or they will sell my pair after that time period. I say cool, I'll be there.

They call me back 10 minutes later telling me that I have to be there at 10 am. - 11 a.m that their manager just changed the time. I say cool, I'll be there.

They call me back one last time telling me that They dont have my size
mad.gif
WTF. The next size up was a half size, so I asked them if I could get that instead and they said no.

Shady as ****.

Shiekh called me up telling me I won the raffle and to be at the store from 10 a.m - 3 p.m or they will sell my pair after that time period. I say cool, I'll be there.
They call me back 10 minutes later telling me that I have to be there at 10 am. - 11 a.m that their manager just changed the time. I say cool, I'll be there.
They call me back one last time telling me that They dont have my size >: WTF. The next size up was a half size, so I asked them if I could get that instead and they said no.

Shady as ****.

lol

mad.gif
WTF. The next size up was a half size, so I asked them if I could get that instead and they said no.

Shady as ****.
that would have me seeing red lmfao what size did you enter for?

They call me back one last time telling me that They dont have my size >: WTF. The next size up was a half size, so I asked them if I could get that instead and they said no.

Shady as ****.

Which Shiekhs in Cali is that!?

mad.gif

Shady as ****.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Damn!! Sorry for your misfortune bro... Hopefully you will be able to snag a pair

Last edited:

Shady as ****.

Wow that's shady man!

mad.gif

Shady as ****.
That is some major BS bro.. good old fashioned store employee jerk move.

Shady as ****.
Let me guess, sheikh serromonte?

Back
Top Bottom