Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

A lot of rumors, BS, speculation, hype and hope in here. People going crazy over plastic and rubber. It's insane. The economy is fuc**d and all people care about is shoes.

Seriously, check it before you wreck it....
uhhhh wut
you know 90% of America don't care about copping the hottest sneakers
and plus America has been out of the recession since 2010, so your point is invalid

Damn gonna be a busy day for me tomorrow / picking up my 1s / then going to a Grad Party and the going to work swing shift hehe

Don't take this the wrong way, but not everyone in this economy/recession is struggling and having financial difficulties.

People are still making money and more of it (ie JB).  

But if someone is late on rent/bills or the power gets shut off, then they might need to reprioritize their life.  Just sayin'.
I don't take anything the wrong way. I'm an open-minded, literate adult, who is reasonable with others. Yes, JB is a company, and many big companies are making a killing at the moment. 

When I see people on here saying that they'll work an extra shift to cover the cost of a pre-order it's just sickening.

It's only my opinion and if we don't see eye to eye, then fair enough.

If you like what you're getting for your money, then go for it.

I don't take anything the wrong way. I'm an open-minded, literate adult, who is reasonable with others. Yes, JB is a company, and many big companies are making a killing at the moment. 

When I see people on here saying that they'll work an extra shift to cover the cost of a pre-order it's just sickening.

well how about you dont worry what other people do with their money and just keep it moving??...........If someone wants to work OT to cover the cost of something they enjoy......there isn't anything wrong with it.........you sound like an *** hole bruh......

what that got to do with fnl pulling same stunt they did with royals

son.....did you not comprehend what I said???.......the quantities of Royal's that were allocated in the US were far less than the black toe's......that's why I had to purchase them from another country like alot of other posters.......

maybe he right hey everybody lets sell all our shoes and start a hedge fund b....

sike dis niketalk we hood rich n****

Last edited:
The royal thread was much bigger than this.
^^^This

Had dudes sending cashiers checks to Mongolia for a pair
and South Africa.
laugh.gif
Don't forget poland 
wink.gif

well how about you dont worry what other people do with their money and just keep it moving??...........If someone wants to work OT to cover the cost of something they enjoy......there isn't anything wrong with it.........you sound like an *** hole bruh......

exactly...fam is *****ing for no damn reason

Last edited:
uhhhh wut
and plus America has been out of the recession since 2010, so your point is invalid
If you beleive that then you probaby beleive in the Easer Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Maybe you can buy some J's with our tooth fairy money...

uhhhh wut

If you beleive that then you probaby beleive in the Easer Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. Maybe you can buy some J's with our tooth fairy money...

while the latter isnt correct you are still investing wayy too much emotion into someone elese pockets & thier deductions

son... wheres the proof that happen? people did they homework this time and are aware of them being limited. thats the only difference to me is ndc has them and people are actually doing homework to obtain. when royals came out there were 10 other kicks folks were looking at also. right now all you got is 88s and blk toes not very many people worried bout other stuff restocking so all time and effort goes to blk toes homie all im sayin. i now plenty folk who obtained royals easily because of all the other kicks dropping that day. all im sayin

son... wheres the proof that happen? people did they homework this time and are aware of them being limited. thats the only difference to me is ndc has them and people are actually doing homework to obtain. when royals came out there were 10 other kicks folks were looking at also. right now all you got is 88s and blk toes not very many people worried bout other stuff restocking so all time and effort goes to blk toes homie all im sayin. i now plenty folk who obtained royals easily because of all the other kicks dropping that day. all im sayin

Do you realize how many NikeTowns received these as opposed to the Royals?? The proof is right there bruh..........

uhhhh wut

while the latter isnt correct you are still investing wayy too much emotion into someone elese pockets & thier deductions
"Get yo hands out my pocket" -random guy from the movie Malcolm X.
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom