Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Black/red 1 is still the G.O.A.T for me. Damn I'm pissed for passing on banned 1's. I feel like Portland taking Sam Bowie over MJ.

You can say I have wide feet. I wear a 10.5 in jays, 11 in lebrons, and 11 in air max.

I feel like there's plenty of room for me at tts with these. I think I could have gone down a .5 and feel ok. But it's tough to take anyone's opinions when we all have different feet.

I hear you bruh ! But at least that gives me hope. Fingers crossed.

Arguments on Jb forums after a big release:

spongebob-fight-o.gif

Last edited:
Damn. I was gonna wear my pair last night. Haven't bad a pair of 1s in a while and I love the silhouette. Then my gf was like, "shoudlnt you wait a while before wearing them?" She's learning bout sneakers and made a good point... I wore em anyway. Too fresh. I love the 1s

Learning about sneakers...??? Wait for what? I'm lost...

That is correct. Judging what anybody wears does not correlate with your sexual orientation.

Honestly I am not trying to give you a hard time over here. I hear you about watching what someone wears doesn't determine your preference right ? Ok, lets go with that. But your attention and concern towards that does. It's not a bad thing, we are very open with things in 2013. We don't discriminate bruh !

Anywebsite that is affliated with bigcartel stay away. i just got my money refunded. if anyone post links from this site has to be working alongside these d bags.

That is correct. Judging what anybody wears does not correlate with your sexual orientation.

Honestly I am not trying to give you a hard time over here. I hear you about watching what someone wears doesn't determine your preference right ? Ok, lets go with that. But your attention and concern towards that does. It's not a bad thing, we are very open with things in 2013. We don't discriminate bruh !
Czar i know what you mean but the hater boxden is right. cue the nba commercial...

:lol:

hypebeast is a perfect word to use to describe them sneaker head fashion police. :tongue:

Last edited:
Damn. I was gonna wear my pair last night. Haven't bad a pair of 1s in a while and I love the silhouette. Then my gf was like, "shoudlnt you wait a while before wearing them?" She's learning bout sneakers and made a good point... I wore em anyway. Too fresh. I love the 1s

I bought her mv lebron 9 and grape 5s. She gets more attention than she asks for while wearing them and her coworkers cop Jordan's so she's learning bout em

That didn't help, lol.

I bought her mv lebron 9 and grape 5s. She gets more attention than she asks for while wearing them and her coworkers cop Jordan's so she's learning bout em

That didn't help, lol.

Ummm..... :rofl: help with what? I just made a general statement. My girl told me to Ice em cuz they just came out. I said f it and wore em. You need more help? Lames...

i think he's referring to the fact that "shouldnt you wait a while before wearing them?" has nothing to do with sneakers. No need to call him a lame.

this is a sick collection
ohokay, i was leaning towards 1994s due to the tongue.

they look great man. i hope to have a pair by years end.

thanks man. definitely one of my favorite shoes in my collection. soft supple leather and the creasing is minimal because of the type of leather used. from my experience, shoes with white toeboxes and great leather wont show that much creasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom