Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I kinda wish i had sized down a half size cuz these look hella long, I guess because of the white toe box

They also run a little big imo but at the same time narrow so it might have been too narrow had i sized down

I see a lot of talk about Banneds in here. They are overrated. Quality is great but so is the Royal quality. I feel like if the Bred 1s came out in February and the release date for the Royals were to be at the end of the year than people would be even more thirsty for Royals than they are for a bred c/w.

Especially since Breds came out in the past few years (DMPs and Banneds).

Whereas Royals have only been released in '85, '01, and '13. Just to be clear. I like banneds, great quality, great concept with the insole. Just slightly overrated on here.

I've never liked the Banned's. OG BRED 1 without the gimmicky "x" on the heel dropping this Black Friday.

Last edited:
I see a lot of talk about Banneds in here. They are overrated. Quality is great but so is the Royal quality. I feel like if the Bred 1s came out in February and the release date for the Royals were to be at the end of the year than people would be even more thirsty for Royals than they are for a bred c/w.

Whereas Royals have only been released in '85, '01, and '13. Just to be clear. I like banneds, great quality, great concept with the insole. Just slightly overrated on here.

The Banned retro was the first to return with the nike air logo, that alone made it a hot item...but as long as the black/red 1s release later this year comes with good quality ill be satisfied...

I'm comparing both shoes at release, not current days. You saw 25-1 ratio in favor of black toes (I'm just throwing out a number, not scientific) at this point in each shoes release. If 5 guys were looking for the same size the day of/after the royals release, they couldnt all cop because availability was limited.
so I understand what you're saying but just like the Royals these are limited also maybe not the same number and Nike moved around a lot of sneakers to select locations so other stores numbers got taken like ( champs,nba store) and theres not many on ny cl...ebay has many but im not seeing numbers locally

i may be in the minority but i wasnt impressed by the 2013 Royal quality. i thought the leather felt even worse than the Knicks

Lucked out in way by getting a pair from a reseller for $180. I've flipped some pairs in my time but it's befuddling what some people will do for 30 extra dollars.

:frown: i didn't say that
Haha meant ^^. I know you didn't bay1591. Banneds with "Nike Air" were nice but you got members acting like its the finest leather. EVER. Yeah it's nice and they're comfortable. But so are my Royals lol. It's nice soft leather but for the prices we pay (a la $200 WC 88 IIIs) we should always get that leather. That should be the norm.

With that being said its all marketing and Nike is the best at it. For them if the releases were exactly the same except Royals at the end of the year and Breds in Feb I think that would've been better. Since the thirst for Royals was greater coming into 2013.

i may be in the minority but i wasnt impressed by the 2013 Royal quality. i thought the leather felt even worse than the Knicks
For $140 I thought it was much much better quality than any $160 (or $200) for that matter pair. I wear mine for hours on end without any discomfort.

I think it's definitely superior to Chi 1s or UNC 1s and maybe in another planet when compared to the leather on recent 5s. 5s are bulky though and may require that uncomfortable cheapy feeling leather

Banneds are dope but definitely overrated, still cant believe them things go for 600+

You would would think the price would come back down now that other jordans with Nike Air on em have dropped

Banneds are dope but definitely overrated, still cant believe them things go for 600+

You would would think the price would come back down now that other jordans with Nike Air on em have dropped
Yeah exactly. Completely overpriced. It's a shame because its not like there's a shortage of DS pairs. I see pairs go up on eBay everyday in every size DS.

Banned owners tell me the price hasn't even peaked yet. Once the Bred's release Black Friday (or whenever later this year) than that's when the price will reach an all time high.

Damn. I was gonna wear my pair last night. Haven't bad a pair of 1s in a while and I love the silhouette. Then my gf was like, "shoudlnt you wait a while before wearing them?" She's learning bout sneakers and made a good point... I wore em anyway. Too fresh. I love the 1s

Learning about sneakers...??? Wait for what? I'm lost...

I bought her mv lebron 9 and grape 5s. She gets more attention than she asks for while wearing them and her coworkers cop Jordan's so she's learning bout em

That didn't help, lol.

Ummm..... :rofl: help with what? I just made a general statement. My girl told me to Ice em cuz they just came out. I said f it and wore em. You need more help? Lames...

i think he's referring to the fact that "shouldnt you wait a while before wearing them?" has nothing to do with sneakers. No need to call him a lame.

Exactly my point. I'll be a lame, because I wear my kicks when I want no matter when anybody think I should.

Other than that...teach me about kicks....I been living under a rock, lmao

are sneaker shields uncomfortable while wearing with Jordan 1s? I was thinking of buying 1 pair cause I don't want all my 1s to look beat when I wear them

Curious to see the quality of these Bred 1's later in the year.. Being the best 1! Royal softness or black toes stiffness..

Some straight corn balls up in here trying to give fashion advice lol. Que pics of the GOAT himself rockin the straight jnco wide legs bahaha.

Back
Top Bottom