Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Scoop very nice there sir 
nthat.gif

I've never liked the Banned's. OG BRED 1 without the gimmicky "x" on the heel dropping this Black Friday.

Although I have the Banneds, I feel that it was a gimmick with the red "X." Although they have great quality, the materials were NOT OG. I hope they come out later this year so I can cop a pair.

^at this point, you're not going to let $10 decide on whether you cop or not, right? just pull the trigger and be done with it. You wont have to waste any more energy looking around.

^at this point, you're not going to let $10 decide on whether you cop or not, right? just pull the trigger and be done with it. You wont have to waste any more energy looking around.
Yeh 10 bucks, pull the trigger!!!! If u miss out u could end up having to pay 300 upwards. "You can do eeeeeeeet" (Waterboy)

Although I have the Banneds, I feel that it was a gimmick with the red "X." Although they have great quality, the materials were NOT OG. I hope they come out later this year so I can cop a pair.
you think the banneds that dropped were gimmicky, im just glad they didnt come out like this

@sunshine definitely get why $10 is holding you back. It happens to me a lot. It's not because it's $10 but it's because of the power control as a consumer vs a buyer. You would feel a lot better at 240 than giving in those extra $10. Sometimes you gotta let go and do that deal though. I would say this is that time

Last edited:
@sunshine definitely get why $10 is holding you back. It happens to me a lot. It's not because it's $10 but it's because of the power control as a consumer vs a buyer. You would feel a lot better at 240 than giving in those extra $10. Sometimes you gotta let go and do that deal though. I would say this is that time

I know exactly what you're talking about. Happens to me also. It's more of the principle because let's face it, it's really only $10 bucks. My girl sometimes has to be the voice of reason and says "just stop wasting your time already buy it." haha

Some one on the local Craiglist is trying to sell a 7Y for a mens sz 12? SMH...:smh:

Why even buy a shoe that doesn't have the same retail price.

Last edited:
gerarld gets it.
Also these resellers making it so my hobby is no longer enjoyable :smh:

I understand selling something from your collection for the market price but this is ridiculous.

My cancelled preorder that they couldnt fulfill was $230 too :frown:

Last edited:

yeah, but if you want something and plan on copping eventually, $10 shouldnt cause you to think its about the "principle." Like you said, just cop. This isnt like seeing one gas station charge $4.99 per gallon, but theirs another one 5 blocks away charging $4.09 per. Sunshine really wants these. 1's are his favorites. One push of the button and his mind is free. Instead, he's looking elsewhere, wasting more time and energy in hopes of finding a better deal. Be real, you're not going to stumble into someone looking to sell for $200 at this point. Considering what happened to you with that pre-order site, I'm shocked $10 is holding you back Sunshine.

My black toes creased when I tried them on. Oh well. They are sexy and I will beat them down to the ground.

Agreed Mart^

Was that a sample? / a rumored pair?
An early sample 
Nice OG pics sthebest, your collection is
sick.gif
. Just need the Black/Gold's. Hopefully I will get them before I retire.

Another shoe crossed off the retirement list. I have the OLNL pack (mids with the jumpman) and the KO's, but these are correctly done.

I will keep it OG style with Nike Air.

(Have the Knick's colorway, but I just put the ones that released originally from 1885-1986).
Flawless Victory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom