Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Good news, my shipping confirmation just popped up in my inbox, bad news...I think it's the wrong size. :x We shall see...

Good news, my shipping confirmation just popped up in my inbox, bad news...I think it's the wrong size.
sick.gif
We shall see...
Who did you order from?

Just curious, what do you guys rekon these are gonna be selling for in say 12 months time? Black toes and royal 1's. i rekon royals are nearing their peak i dunno, what u guys think?

We won't see OG branded 1's again after this year for a while. If the OG trend continues like with the rumored Air Jordan II's releasing next year with the OG box I wouldn't be surprised to see them anywhere from $400-$600

Yeah, JB isn't going to start retroing Nike Air Jordan's again. That's why I'm enjoying it now.

But them and the Chicagos. I still don't understand that one :smh:

We won't see OG branded 1's again after this year for a while. If the OG trend continues like with the rumored Air Jordan II's releasing next year with the OG box I wouldn't be surprised to see them anywhere from $400-$600
I think they'll release them again sooner than that.

When was the last time we saw the royals? Ok now think about the last time we saw the black toes with OG branding. You're looking at an average of at least 10-15 years which isn't that long at all, lol time flies right?

Got a tracking # from sivasdescalzo.com even though it says that my order was canceled on my account. Turns out that I hit submit twice so they processed one order and canceled the other, made my day.

Could have ordered from there as well but was afraid of getting hit with custom fees. Let me know how it goes so that my sodium levels raise even higher

I doubt they will.

When was the last time we saw the royals? Ok now think about the last time we saw the black toes with OG branding. You're looking at an average of at least 10-15 years which isn't that long at all, lol time flies right?

This.

I'll be a senior citizen by then... >D

Last edited:
I struck out with these :/ picked up a pair of fire red V's on the restock though.

worst consolation pick up ever....:x

I love my FR5s....I find it amazing that the CDP versions was still selling on eBay for between 250-300 days before the 2013s dropped and now you can get the 2013s for pennies over retail. I honestly think JB just made too many pairs. Look at the grapes, 2006 was going for just about 350, now 2013s are barely over too. I saw a pair locally for $185.

The real question is why are they still selling out if no one wants them after the release day, :rolleyes

Just a question, how many people's pairs of black toes came with pre creases? And why is there pre creases? I have them...

These are definitely tough, those who are looking. Lock your pairs down guys, you won't be disappointed. I am not a huge 1's guy myself, that's why I originally stood down on this one. (Especially after seeing the Chicago and Knicks pair). But I came to my senses when I saw on foot pics. I couldn't do it, I had to grab !

Last edited:
not to distract but i have put so many leather care products on my royals they're as soft as banneds and they crease like them to lol

hmm definitely considering trying this but already love mine the way they are so don't want to do anything "risky"... Think you could post a couple more pics of this pair/on feet? Would really appreciate it

Good leather creases. That's what you want...or one of the store employees tried on your particular pair >D
Well not on the toebox, I meant like on the sides near the swoosh.. There's pre creases and such.. Is this normal that JB releases shoes to the public that are not in pristine condition?

Well not on the toebox, I meant like on the sides near the swoosh.. There's pre creases and such.. Is this normal that JB releases shoes to the public that are not in pristine condition?

Creases usually tell how good leather is. If they have precreases the leather is good

Last edited:
Haha pristine condition? That's really rare for a JB shoe. People complain all the time about JB quality.

This is the same jb/nike that gives us the same retro every 2-3 years after, same crap quality and still sells out. Given the current status of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if jb puts the 1s on nike id with the og treatment. Now that would be hilarious!

Thanks everyone for the responses. I feel a little better about my 1s now, it's just been a while since I've bought Jordans.. When I opened the box expecting pristine shoes but saw pre creases on the sides, I was shocked yet disappointed.. And to Hdz, is that true?

Thanks everyone for the responses. I feel a little better about my 1s now, it's just been a while since I've bought Jordans.. When I opened the box expecting pristine shoes but saw pre creases on the sides, I was shocked yet disappointed.. And to Hdz, is that true?

Yup! If you look at banned 1s, or even high-end shoes such as balenciaga, the leather is soooo soft and easily creased. I have had several pairs of balenciagas and comparing them to Jordan's is like night and day

I have all the OG 1s and im waiting for pics of shadows and breds....but I won't feel complete until I get a sz 11 in my royals :frown:

Back
Top Bottom