Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

+1. I never liked white based 1s period. Black toe is the only one and it goes back to the originals. Mid to late 80s i was all about royals and breds. Black toes back then were elusive but not now. The chicago colorway was always expected but i personally was not a big fan.

Only seen prices from 240-250, a good deal would be 220. but if you did find one for 200-210 for a 10.5 then let me know lol. I would jump on that quick. Average was 200-220 for shadows and a good deal would be 180 (but pairs are starting to dry up)

Think I saw some black toes in NT buy/sell for 225..

red pants are a bit excessive

actually they re not red-red and it was quite a fit along with the plain black t shirt.Not that anyone asked your opinion OR that it had anything to do with the topic- my point.I just wanted to post an on foot pic of these where they look :smokin .

Last edited:
I'm always a fan of those shots where there are creases as opposed to wear shots that were taken as if they just took the shoes out of the box and then put them right back in. Take a step in them - it won't hurt I promise!

Sometimes those first few steps in a 1 do hurt a bit haha. But I definitely agree about the pictures, nice to see a pair that is worn and not just tried on.

what's the going rate for these right now?

i got size 12 shadows i'm considering trading for these in a 12 or 13, or i might just buy them, if the prices aren't crazy.

In watching 3 pairs right at around 200 on eBay right now... Just can't pull the trigger at that price....

In watching 3 pairs right at around 200 on eBay right now... Just can't pull the trigger at that price....

I'm assuming you tried negotiating over PayPal invoice? I'd probably bite on it at 215 shipped max to be satisfied on getting a good deal for them

Did these release at Champs locations?

Found a seller in my area on Craigslist asking for 200, was able to get him down to 175. Picking them up later.

Last edited:
Thank you, I honestly couldn't tell they were worn at all he told me he wore them. He originally wanted $100 but I got him down to $85 for traveling. It was worth it for sure. I'm surprised they didn't sell quicker.

Hate to grave dig but if anybody knows we're a size10 is sitting or somewhere or somebody that has these for non rape could you help a brother out ? Ready to do my custom black tongue black toe

Hey guys, wondering how these 2013 black toes fit? I usually wear 9.5 on AJ 5s and 
I'm def throwing some red laces on my pair. I wanna be like Mike lol.

Hey guys, wondering how these 2013 black toes fit? I usually wear 9.5 on AJ 5s and 
I'm def throwing some red laces on my pair. I wanna be like Mike
depends on how your foot is, I am a true 10 but with ones I always go .5 up since they are more narrow. hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom