Air Jordan 1 High '85 "Shadow" Summer 2025

Bout time they get the 85 train rolling...made no sense dropping all them non OG colors from the jump.....

Let's see:

2025 list:
● Grape 5s
(2 pairs easily for a non gimmick OG release)
● Black Metallic 5s
(IF they turn out well, maybe I'll try for a pair or two)
● Black/Red 1s
(2 pairs and I'll never need another of this colorway unless they somehow perfect the '85 cut and shape later on)
● White Cement 4s
(These are a maybe since they're not confirmed, but if they release, it's 2 pairs for me. Did it for the Military Blues, these will be no different)

And now these?
Next year is gonna be crazy. Will definitely be saving up in advance. Granted, I don't need a full year to save for these releases, but it would be good to start putting money aside early, especially for the Black/Reds. Even if those are a GR, they're going to easily end up going for $400+ in my size in the aftermarket.

Let's see:

2025 list:
● Grape 5s
● Black Metallic 5s
● Black/Red 1s
(2 pairs and I'll never need another of this colorway unless they somehow perfect the '85 cut and shape later on)
● White Cement 4s
(These are a maybe since they're not confirmed, but if they release, it's 2 pairs for me. Did it for the Military Blues, these will be no different)

And now these?
Next year is gonna be crazy. Will definitely be saving up in advance. Granted, I don't need a full year to save for these releases, but it would be good to start putting money aside early, especially for the Black/Reds. Even if those are a GR, they're going to easily end up going for $400+ in my size in the aftermarket.
I’m curious to see how well the 85 OG colorways do on the aftermarket.

The Jordan 1 hype is dead and 85s are more expensive.

Black/Reds are the Air Jordan 1 to a lot of people though some would say it's the Chicago's. Regardless, the recent '85 OGs that have released are not on par with the Black/Reds in terms of mainstream appeal, so it's hard to use those to gauge how the Reds will do. I'm also a size 13 so my size tends to be the worst, resell wise for sought after releases. I'm not trying to fear monger or sound like I care about resellers cause I don't, but it's a colorway that brings EVERYONE out of the wood work.

Let's see:

2025 list:
● Grape 5s
● Black Metallic 5s
● Black/Red 1s
● White Cement 4s

And now these?

Breds in OG form ALWAYS resell. Happened with the last three releases. 2013 Breds were especially bad but 2016 were no slouch either and that was back when there was little/no resell on 1s (2016 BTs were going for like $20 over retail soon after release). These 85 Breds are going to be tough, I hope they make a lot of stock of these and Shadows so we can all eat without too much stress/legwork.

I was sure they would give us either the bred and chi next year. But both bred and shadows along with a royal low in the same year is unexpected. 2025 may be the greatest year of jordan retros.

To cop list:

Reimagined black toe 1, Black cement 3, White cement 4, Jordan 1 85 bred and shadow

So much heat

These are actually going to be the Reverse Shadow. This one has a differing mock-up.

Here's the story gimmick for these.

Money saved. I'm outta here!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom