Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

So I ordered a size 9.5 on snkrs App and I received a size 8. U think Nike will send me a coupon for the inconvenience if I complain?
Honestly I don’t plan on wearing them but the fact they sent me the wrong size. I should try to finesse something.
Couldn't hurt.

Karen on chat said you can send the shoes back
For a refund. I’m like FOh. She also said there are no promo codes available to offer.
I’ll just sell these and get my size then.

Karen on chat said you can send the shoes back
For a refund. I’m like FOh. She also said there are no promo codes available to offer.
I’ll just sell these and get my size then.
I usually call nike. More personal on the phone. Just gotta be nice.

So I ordered a size 9.5 on snkrs App and I received a size 8. U think Nike will send me a coupon for the inconvenience if I complain?
Honestly I don’t plan on wearing them but the fact they sent me the wrong size. I should try to finesse something.

Yes, they should. I received 20% voucher when they sent me a size 8 in sbb low, when I had order a size 9

this just happened to me with the ts6. had to add $100 to trade for my size

I'm glad they went back to the OG sock liner.. feels like we've been getting that neoprene stuff all year.

Anyone else's Fearless red box bigger than their regular black box? My OCD hates it.

Noticed it immediately.. its a bigger box for no *** reason lol.. never mentioned it because I figured it was just a thing with these. F's up the whole Jordan 1 box column vibe.

make sure you use the chat in the nike app under unlocks not the website chat. completely different people. its like the website chat is outsourced and the app chat is actual nike employees who know whats up.

I like these shoes but this is a shoe i'll wear once every three months because of the PL on em.

Noticed it immediately.. its a bigger box for no *** reason lol.. never mentioned it because I figured it was just a thing with these. F's up the whole Jordan 1 box column vibe.
Also less of a sheen on the box compared to the black boxes. Makes it a little more flimsy.

Started freaking out because I saw this huge gash in the white blocking area right when I opened the package. But got out a suede eraser and turned out to be glue residue. Had tons of QC issues on mine but cleaned it up right away.

I usually get 1s in size 10 but can definitely get away with 9.5 (e.g., my Unions). I got these in 9.5 and I’m thinking these may be too small/tight and probably should have went with a size 10. Ugh.

These fit TTS for me, maybe even a little snug...however my SB 3.0's fit slightly big. I'm a true 10.5 for every sneaker in my closet btw.

IMG_7062.JPG

IMG_7059.JPG

IMG_7153 (1).JPG

IMG_7041 (1).JPG

:nthat::nthat::nthat: out here.

Back
Top Bottom