Air Jordan 1 High OG “Tie-Dye” $170

This s**t is so frustrating. I understand it but I woud rather that they would just tell us which month a sneaker drops instead of the exact date. Just finding out that this get pushed back a measly 3 days isnt a surprise that i like, a shock drop would be much better news.

It looks like SNRKS is glitching. The main screen still shows notify me and a release date Of 6/29. But if you click up top on todays drops it gives you an option to buy, but then pops up sold out. I don’t think they’ve made them available to buy yet.

I think they pushed the date back. But wouldn't be surprised if it is a glitch.

Yeah... these were a waste of time. DTLE instant sell out, same with Lapstone and Hammer. Footsites and FNL on the typical BS. Hibbett wouldn't let me cart.

I got an alert at 9:45 reminding me about the drop and then it pushed back the date. Weird

Looks like all three shoe releases for today sow 6/29 now.

6313EEAB-5A9C-4AD7-8600-0A1D8D33771C.jpeg

Somebody, anybody, wtf do you do with shoe palace?! How does anybody actually cop from them?! 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

Truthfully, it’s as if all these websites try to outdo one another to see who can be the most trash. It’s been years, none of them revamp their systems, or upgrade servers, or try to change anything about their release procedures to ensure people actually cop & has a good customer experience.

Back
Top Bottom