Air Jordan 1 High OG “Tie-Dye” $170

Sorry but my girl would never go near these. She obviously has better taste.

Pepper Potts would have for sure rocked these.

CAsQOEv.gif

I think SNRKS must have had a last minute issue because all three shoe releases today were pushed to 6/29 at the last minute.

damn how did you get past the queue
Got the app notification and got in line immediately. May have been a min or two before it was tweeted out. Was waiting for a min then the ticker went all the way to the end and let me in. Took me about 5 min to check out once I got in. Paid with PayPal. GL y'all.

Got the app notification and got in line immediately. May have been a min or two before it was tweeted out. Was waiting for a min then the ticker went all the way to the end and let me in. Took me about 5 min to check out once I got in. Paid with PayPal. GL y'all.

thanks looks like I need to get the app lol.

Resell in size 12 is about 4 hundred that’s crazy 😜. Monday’s drop is going to be a **** show for sure bots will eat all morning. Might have to cop and bite the built not happy about this

Which app? SL or J23 or other? I didnt receive anything from SL or J23.

lol.. got access denided from both FTL and FNL from the start. cleared cache, switched browsers, same thing. Day 2 of being marked as a bot while bots are in eating. smh

Didn't try for these, but Hibbetts has done this to me on 3 straight releases and I can't figure it out. Manual both with and without Wi-Fi. FTL did it to me when I just tried to get on the site yesterday. I have no idea what's going on. :angry:

Same thing happened with the dunks - Got the notification from Nike 15 minutes before drop and never did. Then I seen it say a few days later as the release date.

Also happened with the orange camo AM90s today. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom