Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very happy with my pair. i like these better then the black toes. and i am only speaking for myslef. but i like the quality.

Just picked up my pair today and the store still had like 8 pairs left. Every pair I inspected had this creasing on the left shoe which is horrible. My friends pair came like this bought from a different store as well. But since they're going to become beaters, it's okay.

View media item 494879

That's what you call good soft leather. There is nothing wrong with that. I'd take that shoe and leather like that any day over the garbage fake stuff they put on the Chicago 1's and other retro's like the 5's.

That's what you call good soft leather. There is nothing wrong with that. I'd take that shoe and leather like that any day over the garbage fake stuff they put on the Chicago 1's and other retro's like the 5's.

True but it's only bothersome due to the other shoe being flawless.

Anyone know any spots with a 9.5 or 10 in NYC? PM me.
I struck out All day yesterday :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone know any spots with a 9.5 or 10 in NYC? PM me.
I struck out All day yesterday
frown.gif
I managed to get mine through JJ

But...

It comes out to $205 shipped, not bad. 

i might cancel my online orders...

still sitting at some FTL & FTA, the cousin will cop for me with military discount (they let them do it the day after the release) & no 9% tax over there

$112 is better than $161.09

I had to cop these, upset i slept in on release date, these are going to be my last pair from Jordan Brand until the Bred 1's release later this year. Time to start focusing on saving money for school & working on my left arm sleeve (tat)..

still sitting at some FTL & FTA, the cousin will cop for me with military discount (they let them do it the day after the release) & no 9% tax over there

Dont return them just help a fellow NT out, I know someone would not mind buying them back +plus shipping. 

how does this work, do you just go to FTL/FTA at 6pm (or whenever the forfeit time is) and hope they still have a pair? 

how does this work, do you just go to FTL/FTA at 6pm (or whenever the forfeit time is) and hope they still have a pair? 
It works like that for in store purchases. But he said online EDIT just seen he said sittin in store. every store is different but ya usually after the cutoff time for pickup they sell to the public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom