Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really digging the look on these shadows. Over slept and was losing hope but I still had one final spot to go. To my surprise they still had a FSR @ 1pm that I picked up 2 sz 13s.

So if you end up not getting a second pair to flip, and cover your pair what happens ? you don't eat for a week ? 
tongue.gif
  i'm thankful i don't have to do this.. i mean yeah why not, but what happens if you're never able to double up you don't get the shoe? 

Last edited:
So if you end up not getting a second pair to flip, and cover your pair what happens ? you don't eat for a week ? 
tongue.gif

i'm thankful i don't have to do this.. i mean yeah why not, but what happens if you're never able to double up you don't get the shoe? 

Then I pay up.......I have a great job and I can afford it but I am always trying to make money........where I live it aint that hard to double up so it is never an issue. I dont have to do this either but I want to.

Last edited:
tongue.gif

Then I pay up.......I have a great job and I can afford it but I am always trying to make money........where I live it aint that hard to double up so it is never an issue. I dont have to do this either but I want to.
Got it.. yeah i guess if i was able to double up with no problems i would think about doing it, but then again i always try and look out for people so i would probably never make any extra money, because i would let them go for retail

Last edited:
tongue.gif

Got it.. yeah i guess if i was able to double up with no problems i would think about doing it, but then again i always try and look out for people so i would probably never make any extra money, because i would let them go for retail

because everyone should have these!!! Nike air branding on tongue and bottom, extra light, beautiful color scheme.  No black toe hype! This is how jordans releases should be!

My flawless sp pair came in today and I am very happy with the shoes. Solid quality, great fitment, great comfort and a hard cw. I love these shadows. :smokin

These, unfortunetly, are too tight for me. There wasnt a 9.5 left so I settled for a 9 and its too tight(but long enough).

My story goes...

Woke up at noon Saturday morning with no intention of copping the Shadows. Went on Twitter, NT and FTL, FNL, and NDC to see the left over madness from the mornings sneaker mayhem. For some strange reason I slowly began craving these sneaks. So I said "What the hell", lemme drop $140 on these sneaks. Check some links in this thread and they are all gone. Next thing I do is call the local Eblens and to my luck, they have them.
I drop by with a friend of mine and pick up the display sneaker and I wasn't impressed. Friend asked to try on a size 10.5, and they didn't look all that ill. So we decide to pass for now. So as we head home and contemplate on whether or not to make that purchase or not... We go on eBay and see how much the re-sell is.
We see these Shadows going for $235-$250 multiple bids and I didn't understand why. I guess these were a very limited sneaker and only a select view stores received them. So, with seeing how many people were bidding on these OGs, and coupled with the fact that this sneaker can go with many outfits, I decided that I may have made a mistake passing up on the pair at Eblens. So at around 8:45PM, I head back down to Eblens to pick up a 11.5 for me and a 10.5 for my boy. I see two Caucasian men with sneaker boxes in the parking lot. I was hoping that one of them wasn't a 11.5 at the very least :lol:
Boy, was I wrong. Walked up into Eblens, asked the clerk for a size 11.5 and 10.5. No bueno :stoneface: . So now, I'm driving back home with the grump face. Get ready for my overnight shift and clock in. Log in on eBay to the realization that I messed up. Should have copped that 11.5 earlier in the day. So, Sunday morning I start calling every store in my state and luckily a Footaction 44 miles away had them in my exact size. Drive over and copped. That gas wasted though

My pair arrived from JJ. I managed to sneak them into the house and hide them under my son's bed until my wife leaves for work, lolz. 

How many of you on here do the same thing. Don't lie, lololol.

^^^^^ lol. Mornings I leave early to go camp at a local spot and my girl wakes up to see me not in bed she calls me up and lectures me, "how old are you Johnny? How old are you, really, why are you not in bed"... Lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom