Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what you get for trying to resell. now your stuck selling a pair for retail.

stuck? you forget that i also have the option to return it. I don't understand what you are saying that one is stuck. I buy both pairs with cash back, so I am paying less than retail regardless of the end outcome. sell for more, sell for retail, return them to store. so sounds like I win here.

Of the '94s? They're coming in tomorrow, so I'll snap some more as soon as they do, but in the meantime, here are the photos from the listing. Only noticeable flaw is the crease on the left shoe, but the seller noted that and has a 14 day no questions asked return policy too. 

Last edited:
thats what you get for trying to resell. now your stuck selling a pair for retail.

stuck? you forget that i also have the option to return it. I don't understand what you are saying that one is stuck. I buy both pairs with cash back, so I am paying less than retail regardless of the end outcome. sell for more, sell for retail, return them to store. so sounds like I win here.

let it go. i already stated that the bashing needs to stop. if you keep going then the conversation will start up again when its not needed.

thanks.

Anyones eastbay pair still hasn't moved yet?
Mine are getting delivered today
happy.gif
- Be patient, I got shipping confirmation today, and they were delivered today. If you haven't done so already, check your account online and see what the status is.

let it go. i already stated that the bashing needs to stop. if you keep going then the conversation will start up again when its not needed.

thanks.

fine. sorry. i just get annoyed with the misconceptions. for whatever reason i feel the need to correct people.

in other news. where are all the pictures? people usually pair the shoes with shorts/pants or the pictures with pretty backgrounds.
i've been seeing these in chinatown with the kids wearing skinny jeans. not shabby at all.

picking up a pair of a seller on CL for $180 .. whats a quick thing to look for to tell they're legit? sorry if this is the wrong forum

Last edited:
picking up a pair of a seller on CL for $180 .. whats a quick thing to look for to tell they're legit? sorry if this is the wrong forum

a few pages back people posted the production date from their tags so check that. If at all possible see if he's got the receipt. They came out 3 days ago so it's not exactly a wild request. Other than that I'm not sure what else you can compare with, maybe pics people have posted in the forum.

Anyone else with more experience have any suggestions?

a few pages back people posted the production date from their tags so check that. If at all possible see if he's got the receipt. They came out 3 days ago so it's not exactly a wild request. Other than that I'm not sure what else you can compare with, maybe pics people have posted in the forum.

Nike Air logo, tongue, toe box. Basically that whole grey market fiasco with the Royals. That should help.

I was able to order an 11.5 from finishline.com this morning. Most likely a glitch because right after i ordered they disappeared from the website. fully expect it to be cancelled but currently says processing so who knows.

Then I pay up.......I have a great job and I can afford it but I am always trying to make money........where I live it aint that hard to double up so it is never an issue. I dont have to do this either but I want to.

Exactly, it's not an issue of not being able to buy the shoe, it's just a good idea IMO.

thanks!!
Nike Air logo, tongue, toe box. Basically that whole grey market fiasco with the Royals. That should help.
Thanks!!

my gf has accepted my shoe collection eventhough i still tend to hide them usually in the trunk until im alone... but with almost 200 pairs moving and space has become a pain

I'm helping my friend sell his collection and he has some nice stuff, toro 5's, gmp pack, space jams, but his wife has had it and he has to get rid of them, only thing that sucks is he's a 10-10.5 and I'm a 13

^cool my size

wow, some... hiding their shoes like a mistress.. i don't want to get married anymore haha

I'm helping my friend sell his collection and he has some nice stuff, toro 5's, gmp pack, space jams, but his wife has had it and he has to get rid of them, only thing that sucks is he's a 10-10.5 and I'm a 13
Shoot me your friends info ..lol.

I have some hidden sneaks myself ...wifey's favorite question when I bust out a pair she has never seen ...You got new shoes?????

LOL ..my response.  I been had these!  

Shoot me your friends info ..lol.

I have some hidden sneaks myself ...wifey's favorite question when I bust out a pair she has never seen ...You got new shoes?????

LOL ..my response.  I been had these!  

What's crazy is he's a dress shoe guy, he used to work for Gucci so his yard shoes are like some alligator loafers or something lol. He's prob put on his feet, like two of his j's, madness I tell you lol

-Nike Air on the insoles.

-typical new jordan smell that you fiend

-extra pair of grey laces.

Last edited:
Take pictures and post it here... http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

You'll get answer from a lot of helpful peeps.
How is he supposed to post pics if he's buying them on Craigslist? If u mean post pics after he buys them then wats the point of him asking now? If it was me id say
1. Original box
2. Nike air
3. Typical jordan quality
4. Extra laces
5. Production tag
Other than that man idk. Hope this helps some before u go meet dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom