Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bit the bullet on a pair on Ebay for 189.00 the market is full of pairs from people that actually believed Trinidad James tweet :smh:

Just copped a sz.11 @ my local Footaction. It feels good being able to cop a pair a couple days after the release. I wish more releases were like this. Very happy with my pair.

Last edited:
finally got a pair of these on the way for $158. now just need to find clovers for the low and come off these spare black toes...

finally got a pair of these on the way for $158. now just need to find clovers for the low and come off these spare black toes...

WHAT!?!?!?!

where can i get these on the low? if i strike out on saturday for the III's ill def scoop up a pair of these then try and get royals and black toes to complete the set. i just love the nike air and epsecially the box.

Just got my pair and the quality control is terrible, they are so wrinkled/creased. Looks like the Chinese workers hooped in them. Gonna resell them dirt cheap and find another pair. I'm glad that retirement is coming up, can't even imagine how bad the quality of J's will be in a couple years. :smh:

Video review on these (also the Toro 4s) that includes on feet.

Watch if ya like.

tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Good to finally see you back making videos!
Still old porch>>>>that backdrop

Thanks!

& yeah, it's not the same, but you guys will get used to it.

Hopefully.

:lol:

So these are still sitting in some spots? Good to know. I have a couple other pairs to get rid of before I grab these. Hopefully I catch em.

Just got my pair in yesterday. These are real nice as expected. A little minor precreasing but no biggie, gonna wear them creases out. That being said, whoever thought or believes that the quality matches or exceeds the royals is way off. Other than the shape of the shoe the difference is pretty obvious a/b'd together. Dont know why the royals got better treatment but im not complaining since theyre one of my alltime favorite.

Just got my pair in yesterday. These are real nice as expected. A little minor precreasing but no biggie, gonna wear them creases out. That being said, whoever thought or believes that the quality matches or exceeds the royals is way off. Other than the shape of the shoe the difference is pretty obvious a/b'd together. Dont know why the royals got better treatment but im not complaining since theyre one of my alltime favorite.

Totally agree. The shadows feel far less substantial in your hand for some reason compared to the royals.

After the foreign transaction fees these come up to $190. Would cop if a discount code was available though. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom