Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
FML 
roll.gif
 I think Ups/Eastbay may have lost my package, they could'nt find any tracking since it shipped last monday 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

its drake guys. dude has zero influence on hypebeasts. if it was yeezy then it would be a problem.

Last edited:
its drake guys. dude has zero influence on hypebeasts. if it was yeezy then it would be a problem.

pretty much

dudes stay posting dumb pics trying to hype things up for no reason :smh:

heavily contemplating getting a pair of shadows for $180 but not sure if i can get a better price elsewhere... hmm

Just got my pair in yesterday. These are real nice as expected. A little minor precreasing but no biggie, gonna wear them creases out. That being said, whoever thought or believes that the quality matches or exceeds the royals is way off. Other than the shape of the shoe the difference is pretty obvious a/b'd together. Dont know why the royals got better treatment but im not complaining since theyre one of my alltime favorite.

i have to disagree. i thought the Shadows were much better quality than the Royals. Hell, the Knicks were better quality than the Royals. I have all of them to compare

Screw that rapper drake! I personally hate that mans music it's the most corniest thing I ever hear and his singing :lol: it's laughable but everyone on young money is just awful

ASAP Rocky wore them on 106 and Park earlier this week

Funny you said this cause I saw obvious Ye stans with the all red AM90 and while at the mall, an asian guy bought what they had left at FNL.

I never pay over retail, but for 185 shipped, I definitely can't complain. I wanted these 1s most of any coming out this year.:smokin

Geez i remember when some joker from ebay wrapped tape around the nike box and sent it off to me usps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom