Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that anyone will really care, but i posted a page back about how i picked up a size 13 and wondering if it will be too big (i'm normally a 12)...

well i just traded them with a guy for some size 12s and they fit perfect, i'm glad i didn't wear the 13s ... thanks for your responses NT fam .. im a happy dude now, time to crease these mu****as up

Last edited:
I feel like 1s fit real tight, though TTS. For me, I can go up to 12 and be fine. But I agree, going up a whole size is probably not worth it.

Also, Guzz, props for posting that site despite the lurkers ravaging it.

Official shoutout to AirForce1King for the hookup. These are so clean. But damn did Nike factory lace these tight.

And for those wondering I say TTS length, half up if you have wide feet.

Last edited:
not that anyone will really care, but i posted a page back about how i picked up a size 13 and wondering if it will be too big (i'm normally a 12)...

well i just traded them with a guy for some size 12s and they fit perfect, i'm glad i didn't wear the 13s ... thanks for your responses NT fam .. im a happy dude now, time to crease these mu****as up
Yeah for average feet and even a bit wide, 2013 1s fit pretty good. More u wear em they fit perfect.

Id jump on them for that price as well. Nothing better than finding ones on sale. I got hares for really cheap, back in the good old days. come to think of it most of my 1s were discounted.

I'm liking my pair. Too bad the shoe box got damaged when it was getting shipped. Other than that, shoes are 
pimp.gif

loving these but they r a reminder of how salty I was after the royals release. so many gm pairs out there that i'll probably never grab a pair...blacktoes are still my favorite tho
That's how I feel when I'm trying to size swap one of my pairs. Can't seem to find anyone willing to trade and when I do it's for their gray market pair

Lol thats almost half off. What u waitin for?

for that price I would cop I want them just don't want to pay over 90 for them.

Just copped for $80 on the way to work. Asked my boy if they had anything else in a size 10 in the stock room. He brought out a pair of Shadow's in my size. Turned out to be a pair a reseller returned :lol: . Copped another pair for $125.

natterjacks has almost fsr

Sold out? Don't see them listed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom