Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't feeling the distressed leather on the Banneds, so was looking for an '01 pair. But when a pair of Banneds were offered to me in a trade, and saw em in person believe me pics do no justice, and you barely notice the distressed look or "X" from afar.

But still excited about these. Hopefully I can snatch a few pairs.

DON'T SLEEP IF U CAN STILL GRAB 'EM...THESE WILL BE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DOWN THE ROAD, WORD UP. STRAIGHT CLASSICS
smokin.gif
. HOLLA...

no shade at all, glad you like em.... but i just find it so funny that everybody who gets a pair that others didn't like, always say that down the line they will be highly sought after or worth a lot or looked at like classics.. I will not be checkin for the bright *** knicks 1s at any point, even if at some point they reach high resell value

My right creased at the toe box while the left is still smooth. May need to manually crease it. They feel to be the same leather though.

Wa scrolling through IG and saw a guy with a FSR up to size 12 selling them all for $150. Guess he couldn't unload them for whatever reason.

DON'T SLEEP IF U CAN STILL GRAB 'EM...THESE WILL BE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DOWN THE ROAD, WORD UP. STRAIGHT CLASSICS
smokin.gif
. HOLLA...

no shade at all, glad you like em.... but i just find it so funny that everybody who gets a pair that others didn't like, always say that down the line they will be highly sought after or worth a lot or looked at like classics.. [COLOR=#red]I will not be checkin for the bright *** knicks 1s at any point, even if at some point they reach high resell value[/COLOR]

+1

My right creased at the toe box while the left is still smooth. May need to manually crease it. They feel to be the same leather though.
Haha mine are the same way. Difference is that my right has a slight softer almost royal leather feel while the left has a more black toe feel. Weird.

bro no credit will be given :lol: srs you need to tag them somewhere because tomorrow this time it will be on someones blog claiming they just took the pics

Last edited:
Finally got em on feet. Very nice. Alittle tight at first but with time. I usually like to lace up tight for a period of time to get a nice broke in feel then loosen em up. Great everyday or so shoe. They crease gracefully. Haha cant wait till this midsole starts to lose the bright white look.
View media item 518572

PRIME do you use shoe shields with your 1's? They look really good, barely any wrinkles

Yessir. I use those Force Fields from Footlocker. Everytime I buy a new pair of shoes I get a pair with them. It really does prolong the life of your sneakers.

Yessir. I use those Force Fields from Footlocker. Everytime I buy a new pair of shoes I get a pair with them. It really does prolong the life of your sneakers.

Dope. I'm pro shoe-shields. I have a pair in my BC III's and BC IV's but I've been debating whether to put them in the I's. I like the loose comfort of the 1's and shoe shields are tight on the toe area...

no shade at all, glad you like em.... but i just find it so funny that everybody who gets a pair that others didn't like, always say that down the line they will be highly sought after or worth a lot or looked at like classics.. I will not be checkin for the bright *** knicks 1s at any point, even if at some point they reach high resell value

NO OFFENSE TAKEN, FAM... AND AS FUNNY AS IT MAY SEEM TO U, HISTORICALLY IT'S USUALLY THE COLORWAY THAT NO ONE LIKED INITIALLY THAT BECOMES THE MOST APPRECIATED AND SOUGHT AFTER DOWN THE LINE, REGARDLESS OF THEIR "RESELL" VALUE. I DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENS LIKE THIS, BUT AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN IN THIS GAME, IT ALWAYS ENDS UP LIKE THIS. BUT, I DO RESPECT YOUR OPINION REGARDING THE KNICKS 1's, THOUGH. TO EACH HIS OWN, I GUESS?:rolleyes HOLLA...

CED B.

those flimsy pieces of paper called Force Fields work? I would think Sneaker Shields would work since its plastic, but force fields? I thought it looked so flimsy. Sneaker shields are so uncomfortable. People say to cut them but I just dont have the time to do all that.

those flimsy pieces of paper called Force Fields work? I would think Sneaker Shields would work since its plastic, but force fields? I thought it looked so flimsy. Sneaker shields are so uncomfortable. People say to cut them but I just dont have the time to do all that.

They don't hurt my feet. I guess it depends on your foot.

I would say if they make your feet feel tight, buy a half size up so it evens out.

My black cement III's are a size 12 (all of the size 11 tickets were taken at the release), so I copped some force fields to prevent creases, and they filled the shoe out to fit my foot like a size 11.

But the rest of my size 11's have them in them too, and my foot feels fine in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom