Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good man... Thanks for posting the info anyway. Hopefully someone on here benefits.

I'm still working on a first pair.... Gotta find that right price.
Just got a pair DS sz 12 off here for 176 shipped...

thats 20 over retail. On RD i turned in like 15 tickets and got zero call backs. this is my double up tho. My og pair feels so light and durable. Probably the sleeper release of the past 3 years imo

Last edited:
it's over retail and 149 is a good price but they don't have size 10 or 10.5. Also I was looking at the fire red 5 which is 200, 40 more than retail price. in the end just really wanted to know if it was legit.
Keep in mind that retail price is a manufacturers suggested retail price, not THE retail price. Also, they are based in Sweden so you have to take account for exchange rates.

I just copped these at South Chicago outlet but it didn't came with the grey laces. Does anybody have an extra gray laces that they want to sell?

Last edited:
Copped My size finally after months of holding off, was able to talk the manager into giving me a disco since it was the display pair. $126 out the door!!

$126 NICE!!!! these are an amazing shoe and are up there as one of the best 1s of all time maybe a 3 way tie, royals=Breds=shadows (in no particular order lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom