Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my pair too much to wear them
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], in search of another size 9

I love my pair too much to wear them
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji], in search of another size 9

I'm the complete opposite, when I love a pair of shoes all I want to do is wear them. I get more satisfaction from wearing them then I do just looking at them.

Same when I love a shoe I can't take it off lol, try to throw it in the rotation as much as possible .

Still on the hunt for these a trade fell through.

hmm... seems like its pretty safe to buy a pair of shadows on ebay unlike the royals. i guess cus the resale price are too low for them to fake. 

got my shadows thanks to a fellow Nt'er... favor will be repaid

im good on NA 2013 1's till i get my 3 pairs of blk/reds

atxballer atxballer Yo V! Thanks man! Where in the world have you been haha? Get at me on nt pm or fb. Or just text me lol. Gotta prepare for these black and reds

Last edited:
I was able to get two pairs around RD, so I've been wearing these practically every day. My heel is already wearing down from so much use. My second pair won't see the light of day for a while though.

I was able to get two pairs around RD, so I've been wearing these practically every day. My heel is already wearing down from so much use. My second pair won't see the light of day for a while though.

Mine as well. Actually on all my 2013 1s.. Think we need a tutorial on how to walk in 1s. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom