Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know you can call nike with the product code and ask them what stores gave them, right?

Well, I know that both of the Nike outlets in Orlando, FL don't have them. I was just there on Saturday and neither of them had anything worth while, just a bunch of B-Grade XX8s.

Definitely would've bought these if I'd seen them, guess I'll start calling around.

Damn Gurnee had these too...That's driving distance for me... :smh:

You guys know you can call nike with the product code and ask them what stores gave them, right?
Just tried. Reps told me they cannot determine what stores have what in stock. Idk if they were just lazy or really couldn't.

Plenty of NT members have gotten sneakers through this method. Try again for another rep
I really think the people I've been getting are going through google. One mentioned going on Amazon 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
 I'm asking about factory store inventories, what stores got what shipments. Nothing, unless I'm missing a question somewhere.

I really think the people I've been getting are going through google. One mentioned going on Amazon :wow: :\  I'm asking about factory store inventories, what stores got what shipments. Nothing, unless I'm missing a question somewhere.

Ask if it is possible to stock locate 555088-014

Just paid $198 shipped on ebay couldn't wait any more and missed all of the outlet restocks...

Its like $30ish over tax plus shipping for me....

Most ebay auctions in my size are well north of $200....

If they restock again I might be tempted to double up.....

Good luck to anybody still hunting for these....

Last edited:
funny to think wss is getting retros now, always knew they got team jumpman shoes but they've been gettin retros all year

Does anybody know where I can find a pair (9, 9.5) for pretty close to retail? Thanks in advance.

anybody knows how much it would me cost to grab a size 9.5-10 nowdays ? thanks in advance 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom